Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
why is azfars name not there?🤔
Azfar phirse villain hoga :(
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
why is azfars name not there?🤔
Azfar phirse villain hoga :(
It seems like this drama is based in a rural backdrop.
i like both guys but i think she has better chemistry with azfu
I m surprised at how god affan and kinza are looking together
I really hope it's a good show
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
i like both guys but i think she has better chemistry with azfu
Affan ky saath bhi achi hogi. First watch them together 😳
They do look cute together ❤️Affan's such an eye candy
Affan looks great with any actress. ❤😍
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
Affan looks great with any actress. ❤😍
Haina he has good chemistry with his every co actor.
Originally posted by: BKSFZNB6Z6EYZBI5
They do look cute together ❤️Affan's such an eye candy
Yes . They do. But I feel Kinza looks a bit cold in romantic scenes. I hope she does full justic to this role with Affan. Already dreaming of a romantic drama.😳