Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Cast is fresh and new
Looking forward
Azfar and Affan. Two of my favourites. ❤️❤️
I was hoping to see Azfu and Kinza in a show again, really excited for this! I just hope Azfu isn't playing a negative role again.
Originally posted by: Arshi1195
I was hoping to see Azfu and Kinza in a show again, really excited for this! I just hope Azfu isn't playing a negative role again.
Lol the chance of this is high as Affan usually plays the decent guy role 🤣
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Lol the chance of this is high as Affan usually plays the decent guy role 🤣
This time i won't mind whoever will get a girl 🤣
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Lol the chance of this is high as Affan usually plays the decent guy role 🤣
Come to think of it, I don’t remember watching Affan in a negative role.
Originally posted by: fun4ever89
Come to think of it, I don’t remember watching Affan in a negative role.
He did...it was main na janoo..one of the worst dramas ever!
Affan and Azfru in one frame
Kinza isnt lead material though...wish it was hina altaf
TFS, hopefully promo is released to get a sense of what the show will showcase.