Originally posted by: suhaaana
This one is the best one I have found so far.
Less dialogues and more expressions.
Kinza and Affan should come in a new romantic drama.
Yeah they need to do more projects together
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: suhaaana
This one is the best one I have found so far.
Less dialogues and more expressions.
Kinza and Affan should come in a new romantic drama.
Yeah they need to do more projects together
Them ❤
I agree I will watch one of affan and aiza where he played her boss and second lead.
I think that's the drama.
I want to see affan in a corporate role
The episodes of meherposh aren't available on yt
Originally posted by: suhaaana
The episodes of meherposh aren't available on yt
Please dont torture yourself by watching that
Its his worst show