Salman Khan On Kajol, Bebo, Juhi, Madhuri, Sonakshi (2010)

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCIXNtyAp7w

Edited by Rekha_ji - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😆

She didn't let up, kept grilling him but he held his own too 

Almost looked like she ( liked her appearance and her voice btw) was accusing him for having longevity in business

Not his fault if women's careers are shorter

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is it Salmans fault in year 21 he did Dabangg which broke some 8 different box office records ? Why didnt the women do that ? Its only on them 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This is 100% on society. WE like to see young chicks romancing middle-aged men.

Actors are in the business of entertainment and making money from said entertainment. There is no need to expect them to be social justice warriors.

Change should come from society. The day society watches a Madhuri or Juhi or Kajol or Tabu playing main characters at this age, that is the day financiers will be lining up to sign them.

All we can expect from entertainment industry is to not promote society's bad aspects like romanticizing rape and abuse and stalking. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I still can't get over the fact that he had proposed to Juhi in 90s and then asked her to play his mom in a BB episode. 

Matlab 90s mein saiyaan, 2000s mein maiya🤪

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Who is this reporter?! Where is she? Dhund ke Lao isse! She has balls of steel. I’ve never seen other reporters openly debate Salman before. They usually ask one question and then when Salman answers back, they nervously laugh and move to the next. I literally saw that reporter (the one who always wears a hat and never pronounces “apparently” correctly) cowering while asking Salman questions the other day 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I still can't get over the fact that he had proposed to Juhi in 90s and then asked her to play his mom in a BB episode. 

Matlab 90s mein saiyaan, 2000s mein maiya🤪

Nargis played Sunil Dutt's mother in Mother India, and then they went on to get married.

These are actors and it's their rozi roti to act. 

Festival thumbnail

omg Sonakshi used to call him "Chalman uncle Chlaman uncle" 🤣

Edited by Festival - 2 years ago