guys its sp channels ten jodis and their big moments im assuming lol we should guess which jodi besides the top shows and shivi are gonna be in it lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
guys its sp channels ten jodis and their big moments im assuming lol we should guess which jodi besides the top shows and shivi are gonna be in it lol
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I think it was an editing mistake.its not night yet because we have BTS of Krish and raavi selling momos where raavi is in the same dress as today.so probably that scene will come on Monday.
I hope we get more shivi scenes on Monday.
I am confused, is it pyar ke top 10 lamhein or top 10 Jodis? I am excited to see which shivi scene sitara choses
I hope so took aaj ka scene continue ho jaye.
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I hope so took aaj ka scene continue ho jaye.
Let's assume the worse and hopefully get pleasantly surprised.
i dont think shivi are going to be in it. I think they will only host it. I can be wrong. 😬Originally posted by: manny136
guys its sp channels ten jodis and their big moments im assuming lol we should guess which jodi besides the top shows and shivi are gonna be in it lol
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I am confused, is it pyar ke top 10 lamhein or top 10 Jodis? I am excited to see which shivi scene sitara choses
Pyaar ka ek lamha of each jodi each 😛
Originally posted by: manny136
guys its sp channels ten jodis and their big moments im assuming lol we should guess which jodi besides the top shows and shivi are gonna be in it lol
Shiva - Raavi ❤️
I don’t even know all the other jodis except Sai and Virat😆
And know the names of some of the FLs Imlie and Anupama😆
And I know HC is acting in YRKKHH, but don’t know his character name.😆
So how am I supposed to watch this, if I know only one couple very well and the other I just know the names😆
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
i dont think shivi are going to be in it. I think they will only host it. I can be wrong. 😬
They don't host if they're not in it, I guess.
Last time Imlie hosted the Shaadi Special, and was featured in it too.
Shiva - Raavi ❤️
I don’t even know all the other jodis except Sai and Virat😆
And know the names of some of the FLs Imlie and Anupama😆
And I know HC is acting in YRKKHH, but don’t know his character name.😆
So how am I supposed to watch this, if I know only one couple very well and the other I just know the names😆
Maybe you can finally skip to only ShiVi this time, like most of us do for PS episodes. 🤣