Poll
IF walon which team are you in ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Team Mahima only sensible character...😆
hahahhahahaha !! Mujhe laga tha tu pink teddy bolegiSPOT DADA KA TEAM
Kachori is above all this... You can keep it in this list with this silly people 😆
Kachori is above all this... You can keep it in this list with this silly people 😆
haan yeh sach hai
sorry for disrespecting KACHORI
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
hahahhahahaha !! Mujhe laga tha tu pink teddy bolegi
ohh right how could i forget GULAB
GULAB KA TEAM

Mujhe ' koi bhi' team chalegi 👍🏼😆
Please add Neither option
I'm mad at both of them..I wish I could hit both of them on their heads to give them some akal
I m in team Bhagwan Bharose 🤣🤣🤣
I will be Team Abhimanyu... I don't know how much that guy has suffered. We know about Akshara back story so there comes a sympathies but we don't know what is Abhimanyu back story...but imagine a child calling his father sir? Imagine a child seeing his father continuing to abuse his mother emotionally and physically and using foul language... and his mother crying and justifying that act!!! And whenever he is taking stand being sushed up.
And then comes a time when he fell in love ... The girl gave him green signals but rejected him 4 times, directly and one time when she don't know he is listening.
On top of that, she knew how evil her sister is but apni behen ki har galti, har gunaah par parda daalke usko badhawa dena and keep pushing her towards Abhimanyu?
Akshara chose to sacrifice...
hum popcorn and rajasthani thali k sath birla goenkas ka entertainment dekhenge🤣in short tamasha dekhnge🤣