Poll
IF walon which team are you in ?
As everyone are posting about characters just a fun post to see how many people are with akshu and how many people are with abhi and how many are with both😆
This will help during their marriage barathi bhi toh honge hum😆
Also just post a comment why you chose that 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
VANSH AND KACHORI
I m in Mahima team.....
VANSH AND KACHORI
Vansh - Kachori
Kairav - muh pe cellotape
Aarohi - number 1
Manjiri - my beta dulha
Everything is better than what we have
I can't decide coz somewhere they all are wrong 😆
I can't decide coz somewhere they all are wrong 😆
areee how is KACHORI wrong
No I m in team apacs.....ur thoughts are more entertaining...
I am in Writer's team 😆
SANAM PURI ka team
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
No I m in team apacs.....ur thoughts are more entertaining...
MEIN IS SHOW KA #1 FAN HOON
IS SHOW KA TEAM HOON