Poll
IF walon which team are you in ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
SPOT DADA KA TEAM
HC MAKEUP ARTIST KA TEAM
DUBBING DADA KA TEAM
SOUND ENGINEER KA TEAM
I’m in both flip flopping like a fish out of water… These two are both right and wrong and I can’t choose one over the other.. I’m team Abhira.
BAD EDITOR DADA KA TEAM
PIGEON IN LAG JA GALE SCENE KA TEAM
I wish i had an option to edit options🤣 I would have remove abhi and akshu and added option.
Anyone other than akshu
Anyone other than abhi team😆
HC SUNGLASSES IN AAJ KA EPISODE KA TEAM
BROKEN RED CHAIR KA TEAM