chodo gadbad ho gayi.., 🙈
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
chodo gadbad ho gayi.., 🙈
Purvi should not forgive him I’m glad she leftOriginally posted by: ReenVora
Kk is such a demon.... She says she's the mother of the kids ... And seems Vir agreeing to her... I guess in Bawri's absence he's forgotten what Kk( mother) has done to her own living kids and unborn kid..😡
I’m on lineline bahut lambi hai...😏😏😝😝
aa gaya.. Kaisa hai.. HL to do please..🙄
Highlight nahi daala tha kisine raat ko...boring episode tha re
chalo fir bhi dekhna to padega hii.. Dekh lenge..😌
Check page 111
Any one watching live
Ye doll house me khelna hai inko 😡👋🏻👋🏻
Ye doll house me khelna hai inko 😡👋🏻👋🏻
Ad kar rahe hai