Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Maan is gonna be knight in shinning armour for Geet !!

Eagerly waiting for them to meet!!

Great writing. Keep it up!!

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Maan was curious to see geet..

Waiting for next update..

gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update well written 

The desperation between Maan & Geet increasing day by day. Whenever Maan is somewhere near Geet feels him and same with Maan he tries to see her but only her side is visible to him 

They have to go to registration office and Maan thins that they will meet but Brij comes alone Maan asks why she dint come Brij hesitant and Maan asks if she will be in pain if she comes here,  Maan feels her pain and its overpowering 

Hope they meet soon 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Was Geet cheated.

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh God they still haven’t met but going by the precap they hopefully will soon πŸ˜ƒ

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a spiritual connection they have... Soul to soul communication.... Unknown pull and of course destiny is binding them to each other.

Just got another part but already waiting actually hungrily waiting for the next.....

And you are writing again in geet forum so I had to come and read that. Its too destinies pull, you know πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜œ

tellyme thumbnail

Part 6

One week passed with Maan being busy analyzing the surrounding and how to start and all related planning. Though never letting the lingering thought of Geet going away from him. It always brought welcoming smile on his face.

β€œKya hai yeh ladki” he would say after the thought would linger long. Only thing that worried him about her was the pain that he felt surrounded her. Why was he thinking on that line? May be it was something else. To know everything was fine with her used to overpower all his logical thinking.

While in Handa Haveli whole rest family came after visiting the marriage of some relative. Her Papaji, Mohinder, Tayii ji, Taya ji and cousin Nandini. There was no feeling of cousin between them and just like Brij Veerji, she was more like her own sister and nothing less dear than Rajji. Nandini being almost same age as Geet, just 6 months younger, share more among them.

Nandu in Geet’s room β€œYou should have come Geet. Marriage was fun.” But she stops.

β€œKoi na… I am fine. Looks like you had blast without me. Cry Baby that I have become”

β€œShut up. You know I was so much missing you every time.”

She paused β€œOk tell me, Shivu marriage you will miss too”

β€œNo Nandu. I won’t. I want to be strong and face things. I just can’t keep missing big days of my dear ones.” Nandani is really surprised at Geet’s sudden confidence gain. She loves it though.

β€œOhh Geetu… I love you. Please come back to us” β€œI will.”Nandu feels so positive and happy with change in Geet.

β€œOk thee--eenn, I got you lehnga from there for Shivu Marraige”

β€œNandu nahii.. bas will pick something just decent na”

β€œNo, a big No. Got it” 

β€œYou are wearing this lehnga but only thing is” she smiled naughtily

β€œYou have to do little work, get matching chunri of it yourself”

β€œNoo-oo   nahi hoga” β€œHOGA” Nandu declared.

Geet could not say no to her. Nandu was working her own way to bring her Geetu back and Geet wanted to try.

Next day Nandani forced Geet to go to shop and select the matching Chunri. It was tough task for present Geet, but then she has to start facing things. She cannot keep staying in shell whole life.

Geet was in the shop struggling to find matching Chunri for the lehnga but nothing was working.

β€œUncle I am not able to select any” β€œBeta see so many are there, see these all go with this color.”

Geet was already pissed with this Chunri selection thing. Frustrated she turned to leave. But the moment she turned to leave her foot stuck where it was. He slowed his jeep and stopped it exactly opposite of the not so broad village road and turned to look for some shop he was trying to locate. And in this their eyes met.

Geet who was already standing like statue in trance just looking at him. Never seen him from front, did not need to. She knew it was him. He was Maan.

Maan just could not move for a while. At last he was able to see her from front and in full. He always had limited vision of her but he knew it was her. She was Geet.

It was unknown acknowledgement, he did not feel awkward that her eyes were stuck at him, she did not feel awkward that his eyes were stuck on her. It was natural.

Maan felt the pull and started walking towards her. Geet very naturally simply signaled him to check on bike coming towards him as he was crossing the road. The feel was different. It was the feel of own-ness.

As Maan was approaching and now almost 4-5 feet away, Geet turned to shop-owner and said little louder 

β€œUncle am not able to select any color of Chunri, I am leaving” It was intended to make someone hear it. That someone by that time was on footsteps of the shop.

Obviously his whole attention was already on the speaker, got the message. It was all unspoken, message was sent and received and accepted.

He moved to shopkeeper β€œI want to select something” 

β€œJee kahiye, kya” Maan got confused. He forgot the word Chunri.

β€œChunri I am not able to select uncle, what to do” she turned to shopkeeper.

β€œYou show me some Chunri, I don’t have much time” Maan took shopkeeper's attention. Shopkeeper knew Geet had ample time as she was so confused. For Maan, by view, he knew will not give much time.

β€œThese are the colors sir and rest all are here” He showed the whole rack. Now what was Maan to do. He was completely not into these type of things. But was anything in his control at that time.

β€œUncle please show me matching for this color” she kept her lehnga on the table. Maan closed his eyes. He could imagine her in that light mustard color lehnga. It was fraction of second, he opened his eyes. He scanned the rack and signaled the olive green color Chunri .

β€œI think I like that one. Keep it aside for me.”  β€œJee. You won’t buy sir.” 

β€œNot now. The one I want to buy for should like it too. You keep it aside.” He turned and left.

β€œUncle I think that Chunri matches my lehnga. I will take it” β€œBut beta he already selected it.” β€œOnly selected, did not buy it. I will buy it now.”

Shopkeeper was all confused with her. First she was all confused and now she want exactly the one other customer has selected. But other customer also selected and left. He had to think of current profit. Thus she bought and left.

What was this. Neither Geet cared nor Maan. So much restlessness they both have felt with the proximity of each other when they have not seen each other. Not knowing how the other one is, how they will feel when they see the other. But the moment their eyes met, automatically the right was shown and given.

Maan simply sat on the jeep and left for his guest house. Was he in state to remember what was he in the market for?

β€œWow Maan” he said to himself β€œNow you are selecting the Chunri. Did you even know what Chunri is before this?” he questioned himself

Then he had naughty grin on his face β€œI selected it but let me see if she is able to make me see it on her” he paused β€œI did mine part, let me see if she can do hers or not”.

In real they have never ever met each other, their eyes met and the own ness just came.

Geet was in all other world. Did she even remember the scar of her heart? Did it matter to her at this moment? No.

She composed herself as she entered haveli.

β€œGeet puttar” called Tayii ji. She was so pissed off with Nandu sending Geet alone for Chunri selection. What was the need to force things on Geet, she had shouted at Nandu.

β€œJi Tayi Ji” β€œPuttar she sent you alone” tayiji said worried

β€œFine Tayi ji. Chunri has been selected” and showed it.

Nandu showed winning face to her Mom. She had been getting scolding.

Geet in her room. Whole thing was just repeating in her mind. Nothing and nothing mattered to her at this moment. He selected it for her. She was having a sweet jitter in her belly. Was her scar in heart able to stop her from getting lost in that feel. NO. It had no power to stop this strong feel. Everything felt so small in front of this feel. She let her guards off and wanted to go with flow. It was not actually the matter of her wanting or not. It was not in her control to not feel this whole thing and get lost in it.

She smiled to herself β€œHe did his part. Now mine. How do I make him see me wear this” she smiled and giggled as if he was the first man in her life? Was he not? Yes, he was. Rest all were just lies of her life. The practicality of world can consider that part of her life. For her now that part did not matter. She had failed taking the world practically. She was going to leave all practicality of life on him now. She is going to go with flow.

β€œHe will handle” she said to herself.

Precap – How will she make him see her

Part 7

Hi Dearies,

Thanks so much for accepting this FF. Please keep showering you love and support. All your likes and comments are treasure for me. Please giving more likes and comments.

Also if anyone can get me few maaneet pics for this FF so that I can request for banner for this one.

Luv,

tellyme

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Part 6 

Fascinating and so Lovely Update 

I like how both Maan and Geet communicate silently 

yet the message was received 

Maan choosing the best for Geet and she with no doubt 

ask the shopkeeper for the one Maan chose 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow soooo cute update fabulousπŸ˜‹βœ¨

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Still keen to know what happens to Geet the whole family is protective of her.