Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Here is my take and please share your views. Please Note: It is a logical conclusion and something that, in my opinion, should happen. Not that it would happen here considering there is logic or the lack of itπŸ™‚.

Academy me itne toh log hain na, split into 2 teams,

one goes to their house to re-check for evidences and 

another goes to the party (for I don't know, may be keep an eye?)

Abhay is an established business, now winning an acclaimed businessman award, hence has a certain social standing that would need to be strongly challenged.

Your task is not only to get Koel back to the Academy but ensure Abhay rots in jail and Koel gets full custody of Nikhil.

For this, she has to prove how Abhay is dangerous for Nikhil.

Definitely. 

It would have been the best way to destroy his social standing by playing the CCTV but dont know how the track will end.

I guess today we will come to know the purpose. I do hope it will be something meaningful.

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mineforever

100 episodes I guess last week of Dec main hoge..tab tak kuch chamatkar ho jaaye .

Main toh kabse raah dekh rahi huin uske jealous/affected hone ki..woh shubh ghadi jaldi aaye..

Once he will be in ,then he will be 100% in and there wont be anything stopping him..

But Monami needs to break down lot of walls..biggest being his guilt over his brother's death..

Ghanta friendship..dono ki definition hi alag hai uss word ki..πŸ˜‚

I know Merako inki friendshio samaj naahi aa raahi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this for sure ki once karan does fall in love there is no stopping but inka frienship ka kya scene hain koi hume samjhaye cauz we layman are having trouble understanding it.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mineforever thumbnail

No offence please!

I am unsure of the reason for bringing up the whole vrat thing on the show.

Vrat is nothing but a desi name and form of new-age diets, intermittent fasting and such. Just kike haldi doodh is turmeric latte.

Sanjana, during the initial episodes of training mentioned how officers are trained with tough conditions and scarcity of food and water for days at a stretch. For someone who is used to being on a strict diet, in this case a disciplinarian, an officer trained for starvation, a dawn to dusk fast, would it matter?

So, if someone is keeping a vrat, it is most likely not going to interfere in her performance whatsoever. I would be surprised if it is shown to actually affect her.

Regarding thoosofying Monami. It is established that she will be seen in every frame, whether we like it or not.

@ Bold.This is so correct and on point and I doubt they will show it,if we go by ITV standards. πŸ˜‚

mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

I know Merako inki friendshio samaj naahi aa raahi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this for sure ki once karan does fall in love there is no stopping but inka frienship ka kya scene hain koi hume samjhaye cauz we layman are having trouble understanding it.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Monami toh pyaar main hai and Karan apni trainer mode main..pata nahi friendship main kaun hai..😁

Karan toh iss waqt small baby ke bhi baby steps le raha hai..uski snail pace main toh kuch hone se raha..

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Monami toh pyaar main hai and Karan apni trainer mode main..pata nahi friendship main kaun hai..😁

Karan toh iss waqt small baby ke bhi baby steps le raha hai..uski snail pace main toh kuch hone se raha..

Koi babaji ki gutti pila do karan sirji ko matlab yaar hadd ho gaayi hain.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kya yaar karan naak na katva tu hain matlab yaar main yaaha pyaar ka nagma likhta hun aur tu hain ki saada hua shakal leka ghumta hain.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WinterAy thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No offence please!

Vrat is nothing but a desi name and form of new-age diets, intermittent fasting and such. Just kike haldi doodh is turmeric latte.

Sanjana, during the initial episodes of training mentioned how officers are trained with tough conditions and scarcity of food and water for days at a stretch. For someone who is used to being on a strict diet, in this case a disciplinarian, an officer trained for starvation, a dawn to dusk fast, would it matter?

So, if someone is keeping a vrat, it is most likely not going to interfere in her performance whatsoever. I would be surprised if it is shown to actually affect her.

Regarding thoosofying Monami. It is established that she will be seen in every frame, whether we like it or not.

That's true too...let's see what they bring up next

WinterAy thumbnail

No offence please!

At this point, I just want this track to end. After watching aaj ka ep I even don't care next kya hoga. Koel track is stretching to a point that now it feels almost....stretched beyond capacity...?

WinterAy thumbnail

@ Bold.This is so correct and on point and I doubt they will show it,if we go by ITV standards. πŸ˜‚

I'd be more disappointed if they leave the vrat open to interpretation and never provide it a closure like they did with Param's bdayπŸ˜‚

Param ke Birthday ka track kab aaya kab gaya kisi ko nahi pata...makers ko bhi nahiπŸ˜‚

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WinterAy

I'd be more disappointed if they leave the vrat open to interpretation and never provide it a closure like they did with Param's bdayπŸ˜‚

Param ke Birthday ka track kab aaya kab gaya kisi ko nahi pata...makers ko bhi nahiπŸ˜‚

So true. Param ka secret, Kundan ka secret.

Itne kya gambhir raaz hain yeh?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WinterAy

At this point, I just want this track to end. After watching aaj ka ep I even don't care next kya hoga. Koel track is stretching to a point that now it feels almost....stretched beyond capacity...?

Iske liye i think 3 reasons honge:

1. Show ko 6 days chalana hain toh lamba kheenchna padega.

2. Actors ke availability ke hisaab se script ka badla especially in December.

3. Mismatched skillset. Dramatising a social issue in a defence set-up.

End result is what we see. What do think?????