i would be happy if we get alot of scenes with akshu playing song on her guitar ☺️
Loll, tujhe aise kaunse gaane sune hai? 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
i would be happy if we get alot of scenes with akshu playing song on her guitar ☺️
Loll, tujhe aise kaunse gaane sune hai? 🤪
This week episodes might not be in our favor. I think the medical camp track might start on Friday or Saturday.Originally posted by: Silveraliax
So your telling me we are not even going to get dream sequences? Yaar then I'm not watching this
i want them to bring sanam puri as new love interest for AKSHU how cute would that be - theres a rumor that manish may fix akshu's shaadi
I am not sure but i am saying it is looking like that as they are creating another confusion with arohi track so abhi will be too busy in being confused and akshu will be worried about abhi.
The makers are not foolish. They will give us Abhira, I trust them.
Abhira thori na bhaijiya talne Gaye hain jungle mein.
There are no dumb questions so I will just ask. What is AU?
Originally posted by: AutumnColors
This week episodes might not be in our favor. I think the medical camp track might start on Friday or Saturday.
I dont care how cliche it may be but I really want abhira to get lost and have to spend the night together. Akshara can get a thorn stuck in her feet and Abhi can take it out or Akshara can save him from snake bite. Abhi can save her too idc but acha scene dena bhagwan. No more faltu ka falling now, I am over that.
i want them to bring sanam puri as new love interest for AKSHU how cute would that be - theres a rumor that manish may fix akshu's shaadi
Abhira ki AT mein aesi baat shobha nahi deti 😒
i want them to bring sanam puri as new love interest for AKSHU how cute would that be - theres a rumor that manish may fix akshu's shaadi
Sanam Puri kaun? 🤔
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
The makers are not foolish. They will give us Abhira, I trust them.
Abhira thori na bhaijiya talne Gaye hain jungle mein.
Yeh log kuch bhi kar sakte hai. 🤣🤣
he's the guy who sing lag ja gale and all the songs used in the ABHIRA scenes
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWfUiPACF98/?igsh=NmtmdGI5YnJ4YThr Ar cries remembering mairas words He can't lose maira nor live without her...
897