Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

of cos waiting eagerly! 

tellyme thumbnail

Part 5

Maan’s Jeep zoomed in and stopped at the mid of the land he has recently bought for his project.

Geet was casually talking to her friend when she felt the zoom of something like wind pulled her to turn to the land. And her vision landed on someone and her heart started racing. She still could only see him from far and his back facing her. He was so far that with terrace it was not possible in normal for anyone to recognize the person even if they knew him. But Geet did not need to know the person, she knew it was him. He eyes just glued there, trying to read as much but she could only see his back that too very far. She was not able to move her gaze, yearning for more.

She suddenly realized Shivani shaking her “What are you looking at Geet It’s an empty land.” This brought Geet in sense and she forced her attention to Shivani.

No No nothing. Yeah and where were you.”

Shivani got bit serious “You are not upset about that land, right Geet? ” she asked concerned

No Shivu, I am actually happy. Feeling contended.” Geet was happy that the tainted land has been sold. The land has been tainted just like her with that name attached with it.

Geet was lost “Why I feel, now the land along with me will become free oft hat taint. Why I feel he will get us both out of our impurity

“Geet what are you thinking” Geet smiled “I think the land has gone in good hand Shivu. Veerji is very impressed by the new owner of land.” They then started talking casually.

Maan was looking on the other side of the land. He was trying to analyze the stretch and surrounding with binoculars. He kept looking on the other side. There was strong urge to check opposite side of land as well but he was avoiding it because of the same pull he had been feeling. But at last he could not stop and scanned the land horizontally at his level from Binoculars. But there was strong urge within him, to look a bit up, slight vertically up and scan. He at last gave up to the urge and as he moved his vision around slightly up, his eyes stuck on where it was. It was her and He could not move his gaze. He again only got vision of her side view. Though even side of her face was also mostly hidden but again he got the similar view, her dancing Jhumka, her hair, it was open today, to let itself dry. She has sleeveless to, ,looked more like kurta to him. He felt she was laughing a little more with the other person today. He felt bit relieved with her more relieved version of her today. It must be her friend. But the moment he felt she will turn his side he immediately turned to other side.

Geet suddenly turned, feeling he was looking at her. But then again saw his back only. Ohh she must be illusion-ing. Why would he anyways.

Next day Maan was before time in Land registration office. He had been reasoning with himself but no logic worked so he gave up. He was early. It was her land so she has to come to sign the paper here. Unknown to his exterior businessman self, there was deep within someone inside him, who was eagerly waiting for her. To see her from near, to get clear view of her. That self of him was very nervous in contrast to the businessman in him who was calm and composed and knew his work well.

Brij came and greeted Maan. Maan coolly shook his hand with Brij. But from within his eyes were restlessly waiting for her.

Any problem Maan ji. Let’s go inside” Maan jerked himself out “Yeah sure. But” “Ji” “I mean the land is in name of Geet Handa, will she be not coming” this would otherwise have come out very confidently from Maan but the personal wish of seeing her made him sound bit nervous

No Maan ji, She will not be coming here. But papers will be signed by her. Don’t you worry.”

For unknown reason, paper signing seemed very irrelevant task to businessman like Maan compared to his restless ness of her not coming here. But he maintained his compose.

Let’s come inside Maan Ji”. Maan followed Brij to registrar office.

Brij to officer “Sir you can understand why I did not bring Geet here.” He did not say much as Maan was there. But Maan was curious, very curious.

Sir I understand.” He turned to Maan “Mr. Khurana, you sign here, Brij Ji will sign in witness box and you will get paper in evening with Geet’s signature.”

Why this special treatment” Maan could now not hide his curiosity. Officer looked at Maan. Not trying to reveal much “Maan ji I understand your concern. Something is very personal. But still if you don’tlike it, I will try to bring Geet here. I don’t want to bring her here.” He paused “But It’s Ok

Will it hurt her” Maan asked straight. Brij hesitated. Maan read the hesitation

It’s Ok, we will manage this way” The paper was signed and Maan knew he will get his paper back signed by Geet. That was his least concern while he drove back.

Why would it hurt her” he was wondering all along. And with that came the realization “She was in some pain” he felt deep pang in his heart “Some deep pain” his heart ached even more.

He reached guest house and tried to do all kind of stuff but he was not able to get over the understanding that she was somewhere in pain and very deep pain. Why he was aching badly to wash away her pain. Whatever it may be. The realization of her pain was unbearable. Maan was not able to understand why was he so concerned for her pain but as of now, he did not want to analyze why he was feeling such for her. But she being in pain, that feel was overpowering him. It was beyond him and beyond his understanding.

Two days has passed. The feel of pain and concern for her eventually overpowered him so much that he gave up analyzing why he was feeling so. It was not in his control and he gave up. Her pain mattered above him, why he was not knowing but he was giving up.

Maan somehow didn’t want to fight against the feel for her pain. For the pain of person whom he has not yet met, whom he has just got glimpse of but she overpowered his whole self, his whole personality.

On the other side in Handa Haveli, on registration day, Geet has been waiting for Brij to ask her to come. The curiosity of meeting him has over taken the fear facing the same registration office. Somehow she had confidence, with him around she can face any fear of hers. He will take care. The more she thinks of him the more she has urge to meet him. She had been trying hard to avoid this unknown feel but now she thinks it is better to meet and see. What is this all about.

She later came to know from Maa that Brij avoided to take her and handled the registration on his own. Little frustration went through her.

Next day on dining table in Handa Haveli

Veerji, why did you not take me to registration office.”“Geet I managed it all. You don’t need to trouble yourself to face those things again” said Brij

“Veerji, I think I am ready to face things now. I can’t hide behind whole life” They were all shocked. Geet who have herself been avoiding things wanted to face things.

Are you sure kudi” asked Rano worried “You need lots of strength.”

I will get my strength Maa” she did not know what but she felt someone will guide her to pass this mess. And very deep within she knew it was HIM. He will just wash it away. Her heart again started racing at the thought of him.

Precap: First Interaction 😳

Part 6

Enjoy!!!!!!! The more the likes and comments... quicker the next update😉. Just Kidding, but please shower your love.😊

-tellyme

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 😊

Waiting for next update 

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I can sense Geet getting her confidence back, thanks to the changes in the environment!

khwaishfan thumbnail

wow you updated! 😊👏 thank you! 😃

Part 5

Beautiful update…. Splendidly written 

The connection that Maan and Geet share is unknown and strong

she did not have to see him to know that he was there.

of cos Geet is unable to move her gaze....

so she yearns for more

great seeing Shivani's concern for Geet

well Geet is happy and content that the land has been sold. 

why does Geet feel she has been tainted?

eager to know what transpired.... What did Dev do to her?

upset that she feels she is unpure. 

liked Geet's thoughts that Maan will get her out of this impurity!

glad that Maan gave up the urge and saw Geet....

as expected his gaze is stuck on her.....

what is this pull?

sad that he only got a side view

pleased that he was relieved seeing her laughing a bit more

oh no she turned a bit late.....

nice that Maan asked if Geet will be coming 

he was indeed disappointed that she will be not coming 

his restless that he will not see her 

not surprised that Maan was curious with Brij's comments to the officer

his question was justified

at least Brij revealed that its personal

adore that he does not want anything to hurt Geet

Maan's thoughts eloquently portrayed

Geet has affected him without them even meeting

the fact that she is hurt and in pain is unbearable for him

his dilemma is reasonable

her pain matters to him

can understand that Geet wanted to meet Maan

loved that Geet is confidence that would Maan around, she can face fears

Maan's entry has brought a positive change in Geet

finally she is ready to face the world

She assures her family....

Geet will get her strength from Maan...

he will wash away her pain and replace it with happiness

khwaishfan thumbnail

marvelous precap!

update soon 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Geet is willing to let go of the pain and face people again. Maan has brought this change.

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely part🤗❣️both feel each other present 💖, waiting for next what happened with geet?

Eagerly waiting to read further story ❤️😊

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great update 

both are having equal urge to see each other 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan thought to see Geet at registration office but brij avoid to bring her there he don't want to hurt her 

Maan realize their must b something related to her pain so he let b this way 

Geet get angry bz she too waiting to see him but his family keep away from every things which have past bad memories 

But Geet said she ready to face how long she hide her self and she already getting strength from this unknown feeling