Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
It's wrong .. and I wnt blame fans..
It was his choice..
Dance kaun godi mein le ke karta hai ???
Wth...
As if uske paas pura Haq hai....
Dkho he shud knoe one thing...
Even as a human being if he feels something..
He shud just keep it to himself and control.
Cause it's wrong..
And it can hurt a lot of people
Yes haq is the word...
He even took deba by surprise.🤔
Deba ka kya reaction hone wala h insab k baad....hope the bond remains same🤞
He isn’t supposed to do that… aakhir blame ladki pe aayega… aaj tho poora ss ban gaya… kuch bhi kar lo without consent.. I’m scared about Deba’s reaction now… I don’t want her to distance herself be side of this act. , both should be good friends.. that’s what I want to see
Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
Dkho he shud knoe one thing...
Even as a human being if he feels something..
He shud just keep it to himself and control.
Cause it's wrong..
And it can hurt a lot of people
This will wake up haters and they will start again .....yeh banda 🤦♀️
Kuch nasha karke aaya hsin kya?
Originally posted by: saakkabc
He isn’t supposed to do that… aakhir blame ladki pe aayega… aaj tho poora ss ban gaya… kuch bhi kar lo without consent.. I’m scared about Deba’s reaction now… I don’t want her to distance herself be side of this act. , both should be good friends.. that’s what I want to see
She looks bit hesitant today...I saw that from her for the first time 🥺