If all this is an act its wrong...if it isnt its worse
I hate to say this...forgive me if i ruined anyone's mood
I think he is just too excited n happy....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If all this is an act its wrong...if it isnt its worse
I hate to say this...forgive me if i ruined anyone's mood
I think he is just too excited n happy....
If all this is an act its wrong...if it isnt its worse
I hate to say this...forgive me if i ruined anyone's mood
It's wrong .. and I wnt blame fans..
It was his choice..
Dance kaun godi mein le ke karta hai ???
Wth...
Or maybe humlog zyada soch rhe hai...thry r having fun...let them😃
Really... Does not look funny to me.. cause deba is not having fun..
Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
He missed deba is the action.
What he s doing is the reaction .🤔
But he shud not. Mane he can't
Any which way content mila maze keliye 😉
But....
Ya maybe .we r overthinking....he is too excited maybe
nd since they share a grt comfort level so....
Content I knew milega..
Aisa wala mujhe bhi shock de gaya ..yaar..😆
Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
Really... Does not look funny to me.. cause deba is not having fun..
Hmm she is a little hesitant...dekh kar lag rha hai
Utawala Shaurya dek liya aaj 🤣
Ami emni thodi bolchi..
https://twitter.com/keerthi199509/status/1466771544143634436?s=20
🤣
I dnt know kya ho raha hai..
Neways enjoy as fun only..