Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Waise kya ye us week ki trp hai jisme we were craving for Anuj and usme screenscape nahi tha... I am just wondering

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

I have already told few days back TRP ghate ya bhade i dont care for me  anupama ki journey important and  also baa ko torture through kavya 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/159594334

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol let’s give due credit to Original Bengali makers jinke sections Rajan shahi copy kar k TRP kama rahe hai ! 

After all last 4-5 months se yeh show plagiarism par he to chal raha hai πŸ˜†

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Lol let’s give due credit to Original Bengali makers jinke sections Rajan shahi copy kar k TRP kama rahe hai ! 

After all last 4-5 months se yeh show plagiarism par he to chal raha hai πŸ˜†

Sorry to say par achanak se aap ko kya plagiarism  lag gaya . Sreemoyee mein Anupama ke jaise itne celebrations nahi hote the naa hi aise comedy elements. Kyaa aapko show mein Anuj ka aana nahi pasand agar aisa hai to aap minority mein hai kyunki MaAn Jodi ko sab like karte hai. Anupama ki TRP iss waqt offline aur Online dono top pe hai. Kya aisa plagiarism ho gaya please apne points bataye. jahan tak mujhe yaad hai Anuj Anupama ki first meeting bhi Shreemoyee ki jaise nahi thi.

very well deserved and earned, well done makers and the fans of the show who have loved it even when they’ve hated it.

Is that the highest any show has ever gotten? I have no clue on te current scenario of itv

@sweet_tania- I don't know if it can be called plagiarism when they have and still give credit to the original...it can be annoying but that a different case IMHO

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Omg i didn't know it was highest i thought it has fetched 4.5 earlier... 

Nevertheless hope it keeps scaling new heights with #MaAn the whole team deserved it 

. Look at the difference no other show is near its radius it's so way on top... 

#MaAn entry song uff nostalgia 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I have already told few days back TRP ghate ya bhade i dont care for me  anupama ki journey important and  also baa ko torture through kavya 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/159594334

This is for u Kavya said truth todayπŸ˜†

Kavya πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£ someone show this to #AnujKapadia

Well it suits all MLs of ITV 🀭#MaAn #Anupamaa pic.twitter.com/hWd6j9CxiA

β€” Ρɱρყ૨Ραɳ (@_Deliquesce) December 2, 2021

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Kudos !! 

Indeed a great milestone achievement πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Fabulous work by entire team, loved the way characters are written specially Anuj and great acting by everyone. 

Gaurav, man, how this guy packs so many nuances, expressions in a scene is commendable β€οΈ 

Rupali is a sweet heart, more than Anupama i love her a person.

Last, i never thought i will say this, but recently i have started like Kavya for speaking on behalf of audience. Bas thoda dhyan makeup ki jagah acting pe kar lo ab.

Why am i not surprised, we are all addicted to the show. That too when a person like me who trolls ITV has seen very few shows, is up at 6am, kuch to baat hai.

Edited by Km181 - 2 years ago
saito thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulation to the team of Anupama for giving such a wonderful show and also listening to the suggestions of the fans and threats of the fans regarding MaAn and especially Anuj. All the cast and the crew deserves a big celebration. Just Anu's one step towards love brought the highest trp wonder how much high will it go when she confesses her love and when both MaAn gets married

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saito

Congratulation to the team of Anupama for giving such a wonderful show and also listening to the suggestions of the fans and threats of the fans regarding MaAn and especially Anuj. All the cast and the crew deserves a big celebration. Just Anu's one step towards love brought the highest trp wonder how much high will it go when she confesses her love and when both MaAn gets married

We have to wait for 2022 to arrive bit soonish 

Yo witness 8+ trp