Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Now there’s an adopted kid 🤣 she’s cute but now she’s been kidnapped
Woah such a fresh plot🤣
Why adopted coz preeta can't conceive?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Now there’s an adopted kid 🤣 she’s cute but now she’s been kidnapped
Woah such a fresh plot🤣
Why adopted coz preeta can't conceive?🤣
Again background noise along with KKB 🤣 because the TV stays off besides for KBC, Mere Sai, and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Now there’s an adopted kid 🤣 she’s cute but now she’s been kidnapped
Ab baccha kisne adopt kiya? 🤣 kiya to kiya kidnap bhi karwa diya 🤣
The new villain made it so that she believed she couldn’t conceive 🤣 I don’t want to explain it all, but yes 🤣
We are consistently there like under cover agents🤣No attempts as such
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ab baccha kisne adopt kiya? 🤣 kiya to kiya kidnap bhi karwa diya 🤣
PreeRan 🤣 she got kidnapped in tha last episode
Jiski wajah se hai wo to maze me hai 🤣
Aag lage basti me tent wale apni masti me 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I liked RishTa more pehle phir PreeRan pe shift Hui thi because I knew nok jhok wale couple hi aage jaayenge🤣 phir show ko hi tata bye bye kar diya🤣
Kitni chatur ho🤣
I did like PreeRan but never disliked RishTa coz rishabh ji was goals😳🤣
Oh god🤣🤣 Jyoti di bhi bhaag gayi us forum se 🤣
I’m good 🤣🤣 but thanks for the offer
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k