I can't digest this so maybe you're right 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can't digest this so maybe you're right 🤣
Itna dukh hai ki baat zubaan pe aa jati hai🤣🤣
When’s the next attempt? 🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Good choice actually 🤣
Bachpane me mujhe bachkane couple pasand aaye the🤣now i feel RishTa would've been better
I liked RishTa more pehle phir PreeRan pe shift Hui thi because I knew nok jhok wale couple hi aage jaayenge🤣 phir show ko hi tata bye bye kar diya🤣
On that forum I saw an ID with RishLyn DP🤣And I just 🤣🤣
Maybe you should make an entry and rescue him🤣🤣
I feel bad for them 🤣 since Rishabh said tata bye bye to the show 🤪🤣
I’m okay 🤣🤣 I don’t want preetaji after me 🤣
It doesn't count but still you're an ardent follower🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Discussing kundali is a laugh riot🤣🤣🤣
We should do this once in a while 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k