Guys keep Rokin!!!

JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Guys jus wantd to congratulate ya al fr makin tys forum rockin!!! m shoo hapy!! aftr LS came to an end..tere ws a point wen evrybdy usd to b depresed..nobdy usd to reply...bt nw...Guys da whole thng hs changed..no v al hav been participatin in da forum topics regularly...tats realy a gr8 thng..n tat too many ppl hav joined aftr da shw ended n v hav members joinin in til nw...thnx to al da members of da forum fr makin tys forum sooo  rokin...n also special thnx to al da new members of da forum who hav joined in lately n r actively participatin in al da topics...n a Biggggggggggggggg Thank U to da moderators of da LS forum...๐Ÿ˜ŠLS Forum on IF rokkkkkkkksssssss..no doubt!!!!!!๐Ÿฅณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruti_c27

Guys jus wantd to congratulate ya al fr makin tys forum rockin!!! m shoo hapy!! aftr LS came to an end..tere ws a point wen evrybdy usd to b depresed..nobdy usd to reply...bt nw...Guys da whole thng hs changed..no v al hav been participatin in da forum topics regularly...tats realy a gr8 thng..n tat too many ppl hav joined aftr da shw ended n v hav members joinin in til nw...thnx to al da members of da forum fr makin tys forum sooo  rokin...n also special thnx to al da new members of da forum who hav joined in lately n r actively participatin in al da topics...n a Biggggggggggggggg Thank U to da moderators of da LS forum...๐Ÿ˜ŠLS Forum on IF rokkkkkkkksssssss..no doubt!!!!!!๐Ÿฅณ

THanx alot shruti๐Ÿ˜ƒ and congratulations to u guyz aswell๐Ÿ‘
and dont mind me, i also come to forums in odd times๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†pretty mcuh when show ends๐Ÿ˜‰but me now watxhing LS alll from beg till end๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nika_d thumbnail
Yea we r so proud of LS. So what if its off air, we, fans wont give up. After all its LS, our fav show LS   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah! Thanks to all the members for being so active in the forum. We all ROCK!

Thanks to the IF ppl for not closing the forum and yea to all the mods here.

Nika_d thumbnail
Awww dont worry coz now ur a part of the LS gang here.

Why surprised? He is such a fine actor, uske fans nahi honge toh kiske honge ๐Ÿ˜‰

Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah this forum and all the members over here just rock ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
ocean_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah its a great victory of LS & all the members & fans of LS. Though the people of Sab & Sony didnt care but we didnt give up & its become possible only for the lovely members of LS, who become really good friends in a short time, coz all of the members here r so nice.Yehaka members sachmein dusro ko apna banana jante hain.thats why its like 2nd home. And also thankful to the mods who think abt us & didnt close the forum.๐Ÿ˜Š 

sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yessss LS forum totaly Rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssss...and specialy all my lovely frnds luv u all............this forums has truely become like second home .......Ek Din bhi vist na karu tho i feel restless ..and yaaa will keep LS forum rockingggggggggggggggg always ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ