Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I liked the teaser 

Is there a release date for the film ?

24th December, 2021.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ranveer the person may be whatever, but Ranveer the ACTOR is an effing beast man! The effort he puts - I LOVE HIS PASSION for acting! 

Also the whole team seems to have aced it - this MOVIE will be worth watching on celluloid! Goosebumps with the teaser - just imagine what the movie in theatre will end up doing!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tussi Veeru ji ke fan ho kya??😲 arre yaar...now I will have to be nice to Veeru ji for his adorable fans..πŸ˜’..bada wait kar rahi thee is movie ka...😭

Chodo Oye GIFs | Tenor

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Ranveer the person may be whatever, but Ranveer the ACTOR is an effing beast man! The effort he puts - I LOVE HIS PASSION for acting! 

Also the whole team seems to have aced it - this MOVIE will be worth watching on celluloid! Goosebumps with the teaser - just imagine what the movie in theatre will end up doing!

Agree. Pritam has done the music. Hope the BGM is kickass

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

I completely agree. This movie is going to beat all records. It's going to be the best movie of 2021.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

24th December, 2021.

in cinemas or steamed ? 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Tussi Veeru ji ke fan ho kya??😲 arre yaar...now I will have to be nice to Veeru ji for his adorable fans..πŸ˜’..bada wait kar rahi thee is movie ka...😭

Chodo Oye GIFs | Tenor

I thought you knew with my red faces on some of your posts.πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ I, FF and also Bollyqueen lub him.πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

@Bold: Awwww. but you have always been nice to him. I mean I have never seen you bashing him or anything. β€οΈ

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

in cinemas or steamed ? 

Theatrical release.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

I thought you knew with my red faces on some of your posts.πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ I, FF and also Bollyqueen lub him.πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

@Bold: Awwww. but you have always been nice to him. I mean I have never seen you bashing him or anything. β€οΈ

Hiding In Bushes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Might have liked it without that annoying bgm.