Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

O M G!!!!!! Goosebumpssss!!!!! They killed it man

Thank you Minty for sharing this❤️

Just watched it on the YT and the comments there got me so emotional.😭

This is going to be well worth all the wait!!!!!! 

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

MINDBLOWING TEASER 

Just wow.

Also its got the best of people backing them in every region

Hindi - Sajid Nadiadwala, Phantom. Kabir Khan and Deepika Padukone

Tamil- Kamal Hassan

Telugu- Nagarjuna

Kannada- Kiccha Sudeep

Malayalam- Prithviraj 

Edited by LegolasGondolin - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail

The thing about this match is that there was no video recording of the actual match. Both this and the semi final where Kapil Dev hits 175 runs and literally plays the Captain’s knock. Ever since they announced this movie, I was so thrilled that I would get to watch those two matches, reenacting hi sahi!  Very very emotional cricket +Kapil + Ranveer fan here. 😭

EDIT: The recording of the final match is actually available. And also the 175N.O is not the semi final match but a group match(with Zimbabwe) which was a do or die match for India. And the recording of this match is unfortunately not done because BBC was on strike that day. :(

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing teaser! You can feel the excitement and emotion, cannot wait watch this film! 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just WOW! Got goosebumps! Looking forward. 💖

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

The thing about this match is that there was no video recording of the actual match. Both this and the semi final where Kapil Dev hits 175 runs and literally plays the Captain’s knock. Ever since they announced this movie, I was so thrilled that I would get to watch those two matches, reenacting hi sahi!  Very very emotional cricket +Kapil + Ranveer fan here. 😭

While true about the 175 knock by Kapil Dev I believe the final match was telecasted and there are plenty of video recordings available - you can watch the recording match on youtube

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

While true about the 175 knock by Kapil Dev I believe the final match was telecasted and there are plenty of video recordings available - you can watch the recording match on youtube

Thanks for correcting. 

That’s actually true, because I mean who can forget that iconic catch by Kapil Dev . 

Also I just realized the 175 n.o by Kapil was in a group match and not the semi finals. Only for this match there was no recording available I believe.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

SUPERB!!! Can't wait!!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I liked the teaser 

Is there a release date for the film ?