Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

technically he should be in his late thirties, but itv hai toh I won't be surprised if they show his age as 27-28 jo ki asal mein surgical residents ki age hoti hai🤪😆

haan toh he is residents in his own hospital ...doing pg from own hospital ...Pvt college pvt hospital doc he might be selected through DNB

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

haan toh he is residents in his own hospital ...doing pg from own hospital ...Pvt college pvt hospital doc he might be selected through DNB

@bold-matlab?😆

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 2 years ago
Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

DNB is also a program for medical students mostly pvt hospital have DNB students seats ...govt hospital also give seats to medical student...DNB full form is diplomate of National Board. Govt nd other colleges provide degree course too.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

DNB is also a program for medical students mostly pvt hospital have DNB students seats ...govt hospital also give seats to medical student...DNB full form is diplomate of National Board. Govt nd other colleges provide degree course too.

ohh accha,thanks for the info 😳

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

muujhe bhi Shagun zayaada nahin pasand🤣

Same pinch🤗

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

actually i also watch all precap on insta but when i search yrkkh hashtag for precap ...always found other SP serial precaps ...spclly ghkkpm 😔

I will DM you one id who upload precap of yrkkh

in case u need

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What is the problem ? Akshu is about 22 years or 23 years. Abhi is a surgeon - A successful surgeon is 30 or early 30 s. So take abhi as 30 and he looks that age. They have an age gap of 7 to 8 years. But I love their chemistry.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Harshad and Pranali has a different feel. He does look older than her and quite obvious since he is a practising heart surgeon. So he should definitely be of that age in mid to late thirties. I like his chiseled body any day to some chocolate boy. That’s the entire difference here in the story. He is manly, rugged, aggressive and obsessive. But she is soft, raw and innocent. Of the whole three generations cast I somehow like this gen  only not because of Harshad alone but there is a spark in their chemistry. 

Like already discussed in this post, wish they give Akshara a nice hairstyle. This one is making her look like someone still in college.

Maneetlover123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

In the first meeting itself akshara was telling abhimanyu that he is lot older than her how can she call him 'Tum' instead of'aap'. So the makers have already pointed out that age gap very well in the beginning of their relation itself. So no worries.☺️

And about chemistry I liked him in tere liye which had great chemistry but as most of them say abhira have a different spark that pull us to them. I really don't know how to say that not every scenes but there are some scenes they have that spark. Whether the 1st phone convo or the sarey scene or the latest dream sequence (especially the latest dream 😍🥰). I really do want to ship #HARSHALI but we all know that is not possible ( from previous experience 😜 ) so just enjoying #ABHIRA🥰🥰😍😍

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

I second the post that Pranali looks younger than Harshad, but Pranali looks younger than even Karishma (the one who plays Aarohi) 

I like Harshad as an Actor and have followed him in Tere Liye and Bepannah, so of course he is not so young which is fine too, but then they could have casted someone else as, Akshara.. 

Pranali has very cute and soft features and her acting is good too.. I really enjoy her scenes with Kairav. So yes I must admit Pranali and Mayank (the one who plays Kairav looks great).. And being a viewer who has watched the show since inception, Karan & Hona looked great from very first scene, Shivangi & Mohsin though sucked very later but they had great chemistry for first three years. 

I genuinely don't know how does RS do casting because with Naksh & Kaira both he casted young and fresh talents. Here no doubt Pranali is young but Harshad does look elder than her, yes if they are justifying with age gap by showing it, it's fine but still I don't see the chemistry yet.. Sorry.. 

I hope you have revised your initial opinion. 

They look amazing together and their off scene bonding is also lots of fun.