Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Everyone compares ratings of Molkki and Anupama... 

But I must say Anupama takes a lot of effort on their evey new track, their promos, offscreen, storyline everything is too good. 

I am a loyal molkki fan but Molkki is lacking in all these as compared to Anupama 

I know stories are completely different no base for perfect or healthy competition., still these things too count.. .. In the world of technology where new things, changes happen every now and then.. Ph of molkki is least interested in giving good promos to attract audience, any offscreen segment, just nothing🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sampada001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gori4

Yes,mine are stable for sure 😆🤗

mine too🤗😆

gori4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada001

But I must say A....a takes a lot of effort on their evey new track, their promos, offscreen, storyline everything is too good. 

I know stories are completely different no base for perfect or healthy competition., still these things too count.. .. In the world of technology where new things, changes happen every now and then.. Ph of molkki is least interested in giving good promos to attract audience, any offscreen segment, just nothing🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I agree 💯 percent. 

ShikhaHans thumbnail

Everyone compares ratings of Molkki and Anupama... 

But I must say Anupama takes a lot of effort on their evey new track, their promos, offscreen, storyline everything is too good. 

I am a loyal molkki fan but Molkki is lacking in all these as compared to Anupama 

Correct...this field is of audience connect....what efforts is PH or leads are taking to connect??...no promos,no joint interviews, nothing...how would audience know whats upcoming??....all this is professional requirement!!!!!.....their disinterest is very much evident from behaviour!!!!....and above all....pathetic tracks one after the other😡

I donot even want to compare our show with any other show ....i am just talking about issues with our show...and sad part is no one is bothered !!!!!😡....PH,writers,leads...no one!!!😡

And then they are competing with various platforms!!!!

ShikhaHans thumbnail

umeed pe molkki abhi kayam hai 🤝

Show is beyond repair now ..

Sampada001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShikhaHans

Correct...this field is of audience connect....what efforts is PH or leads are taking to connect??...no promos,no joint interviews, nothing...how would audience know whats upcoming??....all this is professional requirement!!!!!.....their disinterest is very much evident from behaviour!!!!....and above all....pathetic tracks one after the other😡

I donot even want to compare our show with any other show ....i am just talking about issues with our show...and sad part is no one is bothered !!!!!😡....PH,writers,leads...no one!!!😡

And then they are competing with various platforms!!!!

also if fans demand thry get replies in the form of quotes... 🤣😞

I don't remember any interview in last 6months were PurVir are together

Ph toh hume jaise chod diya ho mandir ke bahar 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Sampada001 - 2 years ago
Sampada001 thumbnail

Show is beyond repair now ..

baware mann ke sapne😞🤧

ShikhaHans thumbnail

also if fans demand thry get replies in the form of quotes... 🤣😞

I don't remember any interview in last 6months were PurVir are together

They behave so weird and then gives senseless excuses as if audience are fools.....

Sampada001 thumbnail

I can still see a small hope where show can be improved a bit 🤏

* bring some good Mukhi oriented track... Most of the fans are mukhi fans so they all will be egar for the perfect sarpanch, panchayat tracks. 

* connection between sakshi and Pd.. What made pd hate Viren so much. 

* Raaz of elder kids... The day this topic would be bought I am sure the ratings will gear up.. And positivity will increase in the show. 

You'll can add your ideas 🤞

Sampada001 thumbnail

They behave so weird and then gives senseless excuses as if audience are fools.....

they think we are utter fools and that's why we watch their sh#ttiest plots just for TRP sake 😑😤