Originally posted by: friends1234
19 times as per our knowledgeπ€£
Anam ke interview me ek swimming pool ki bhi baat ho rahi thi, wo bhi unke trip ke baad, to dekha jaye to 20 times hai π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: friends1234
19 times as per our knowledgeπ€£
Anam ke interview me ek swimming pool ki bhi baat ho rahi thi, wo bhi unke trip ke baad, to dekha jaye to 20 times hai π€£
Originally posted by: Shiny095
I miss seeing all 5 of them together. I am going to pretend Ishqaan and Karthik went to Soraj's place for dinner.. ishqaan left early while karthik stayed back cause he didn't want to get caught in the middle of one of Ishqaan's cute fights. Ishqaan grabbed pani puri and Ishqi annoyed Ahaan the entire drive home. πβοΈ
I love this plotβοΈ
We couldn't get this scene
I blame Sonyπ€‘
Is page pe mai hi mai hun abhiπ€£π€£
Another interview. Anyone else get the feeling that Akshita is to Param what karthik was to AVM? The way they make fun of one another.π€£
Originally posted by: Shiny095
Another interview. Anyone else get the feeling that Akshita is to Param what karthik was to AVM? The way they make fun of one another.π€£
Full IPZN Vibesπ€£π€£
I was laughing the whole time while watching the IV. The way they made fun of each otherπ
Originally posted by: kankabhor
I liked it a lot when I first watched it. I did watch it multiple times. Now it seems I have outgrown FRIENDS. But I would like to discuss it.
I had initially kept it just for flights but then I watched it once during lockdown.
just google Ambala famous 7 water gol gappe
Doing well Richaπ€ How have you been?π³
Mai bhi thik. Life kaisi chal rahi hai?
Originally posted by: Shiny095
Another interview. Anyone else get the feeling that Akshita is to Param what karthik was to AVM? The way they make fun of one another.π€£
Hayee! Kitna maza aaya!
P: Hum coffee shops jyaada prefer nahi karteπ
Yeh banda kab sudhrega with his make-ups?π€£
Neelam ne kya sahi se "date" bola hua avoid kiyaπ€£π€£
P: Akshita bahut gharelu vibes deti hai. Bahu wale. Satsang mein bhi aayi thi!π
Do we know anything of this satsang now?π