Aa gayeπ³
Thank you diπ€
Aa gayeπ³
Thank you diπ€
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Heyya Nandini di!!!
Completed the analysis and it's quite long so I will save the draft and post it tomorrow.
Took one and a half page of my registerπ
I am good. How are you and how was your day?
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Completed the analysis and it's quite long so I will save the draft and post it tomorrow.
Took one and a half page of my registerπ
analysis for what?
I am also good, just so tired, tired when there is too much work and tired when there is no work.
π
The new Parakshita IV posted today
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
I am also good, just so tired, tired when there is too much work and tired when there is no work.
π
Aah I feel tired even if I have done nothing all day then sleep but wake up tired because had too much sleep. It's tiring