I never supported um tej run... N I will never... All I care about is Umar... N he deserved his.place in top 5...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I never supported um tej run... N I will never... All I care about is Umar... N he deserved his.place in top 5...
Originally posted by: monumalhotra
what does top 5 means rest 6 will be in elimination
it seems like that
They'll try to demotivate Umar. He's doing so well from last two weeks and also he's in ormax top 5 being a non celebrity. They definitely shouldn't remove him.
You're funny umtejran doesn't include only teja it includes karan too but go on blame it on her. Tejasswi was anyway going to be in top even without tejran too. I know it's hard to digest. Stop blaming her, if you want blame karan and her both. Stop selectively blaming her.
Scripted
Umar is playing much better than Pratik and he is popular too and Madam Shamita was not even in the show for a week
Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys
You're funny umtejran doesn't include only teja it includes karan too but go on blame it on her. Tejasswi was anyway going to be in top even without tejran too. I know it's hard to digest. Stop blaming her, if you want blame karan and her both. Stop selectively blaming her.
Ok Karan bas, khush? dono me se koi bhi mere ko fark nai padta 😆
Too much favouritism towards OTT contestants. Umar is much ahead of Nishant and Shamita in the game. OTT clowns has ruined this season
Tejran ke chakkar main Umar ka kat gya.. Teja muft main romance karke top 5 main aa gyi
Shamita is the serious freeloader after Simba. Gets free pass for her insults every week by HMs and the host, gets a free break for a week, gets special privileges of being an unfair sanchalak. Show is a flop and a big reason is their biasedness towards Shamita and OTTians 🤢
Originally posted by: Shasha2509
Tejran ke chakkar main Umar ka kat gya.. Teja muft main romance karke top 5 main aa gyi
yes, exactly lol