I just heard the most bizarre news/gossip that yrkkh fame Shivangi joshi and Mohsin khan have been roped in Balika Vadhu 2 😲
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWVR1NAKA9w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Is it true???
I just heard the most bizarre news/gossip that yrkkh fame Shivangi joshi and Mohsin khan have been roped in Balika Vadhu 2 😲
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWVR1NAKA9w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Is it true???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Well impossible hai. I read somewhere that Shivin ka new show aye ga January 2022 mein Starplus pr.Originally posted by: Pranbir2005
I just heard the most bizarre news/gossip that yrkkh fame Shivangi joshi and Mohsin khan have been roped in Balika Vadhu 2 😲
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWVR1NAKA9w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Is it true???
Reportedly, the YRKKH actor and producer are already in talks for a slice-of-life family drama. Mohsin will be seen playing an important role in the planned show, however, it’s still at a very stage and nothing concrete has been decided yet.Originally posted by: Pranbir2005
I just heard the most bizarre news/gossip that yrkkh fame Shivangi joshi and Mohsin khan have been roped in Balika Vadhu 2 😲
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWVR1NAKA9w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Is it true???
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shivangi-joshi-to-play-grownup-anandi-in-balika-vadu-2_181443
^Dunno why Shivangi has chosen a regressive show in a regressive channel like colors? 😳
Yeh sach hoga ya 😱😱😱
Our nightmare came true😭Originally posted by: Fantasyera
Yeh sach hoga ya 😱😱😱
Sabhi Yrkkh old fans here Hain😁
I thought we were free from her lekin ye fir agayi 😑
Abhi tk kuch bhi confirm nahi hai I hope Shivangi ky instead Rhea ko cast kryOriginally posted by: Z4KLKNK4Y6NYDTNL
I thought we were free from her lekin ye fir agayi 😑
Momo hota toh atleast Gujarati toh bol paata 😆
Yaha saare non Gujjus ko hi cast kar rahe hai..hope unko workshop accha mile..