Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

"Tujhe chhodne ke din samaj aarha hai ki tere saath ke bina meri zindagi kitni adhoori hai Shiva." ❤️😭

My Poor Bachhii❤️

Hand On Heart GIFs | Tenor

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

But Priyal, it us illegal though, unless Suman wants to do the engagement now  and keep the wedding after 6 months.

This track is even messier if they go this route. This is morally and ethically wrong.

Raavi will fail miserably in the 6 months to earn his love with Disha constantly hovering over their relationship and Suman will make it a point to make feel Raavi miserable and constantly push Shiva towards Disha.

I don’t even want to think this route, it is just horrendous and  will destroy the lives  of 3 people. 

I want engagement cancelled and follow the counselor’s order fir them to stay together and then if it still doesn’t work out, they can finalize their divorce,

It's morally wrong to showcase such a track on TV.. 

The engagement will have to be cancelled no matter what..

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

From ravis dialogue it's clear that she still wants to be in touch with the family and also for shiva to remember her..

She still wants to hold on to shiva and family even if shiva gets married to disha..

I feel hurt for her but also disapprove this.

Unpopular opinion: aaj for the first time I thought that Shiva was above the family for Raavi. I'm basing it on the way they worked up to the questions at the end. 

Pehle toh in the bike scene, she's clinging onto him, though she didn't really need support to sit. She's so scared of spending her life without Shiva now but she can't verbalize it. 

Then the whole ab ghar chale song sequence. She was replaying her life right from their bachpan, and remembering all the emotions with Shiva. Jhagda...takrar...care...har kisse mein, Shiva tha. That's when she stopped walking, and Shiva walked back to her to ask her what was going on.

Finally, the sequence of questions was also interesting. She starts off by mentioning dosti and ends at bachpan ke dushman. Jo bhi ho, was important to her. Yes, pandya family has always been important to her. But aaj, Shiva se rishta was her first thought. Dhara di ka bacha baad mein aaya.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Btw,mutemajnu Shiva has also given kasam to Dhara, remember? At hamari ladayi (has been only Raavi’s ladayi so far)  hamein ladne do time : he said with BhabhitheMaa Kasam: kuchch galat nahin hoga. 

Kasam against kasam = null & void.

Shiva, kuchch toh bol Abhi!

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Unpopular opinion: aaj for the first time I thought that Shiva was above the family for Raavi. I'm basing it on the way they worked up to the questions at the end. 

Pehle toh in the bike scene, she's clinging onto him, though she didn't really need support to sit. She's so scared of spending her life without Shiva now but she can't verbalize it. 

Then the whole ab ghar chale song sequence. She was replaying her life right from their bachpan, and remembering all the emotions with Shiva. Jhagda...takrar...care...har kisse mein, Shiva tha. That's when she stopped walking, and Shiva walked back to her to ask her what was going on.

Finally, the sequence of questions was also interesting. She starts off by mentioning dosti and ends at bachpan ke dushman. Jo bhi ho, was important to her. Yes, pandya family has always been important to her. But aaj, Shiva se rishta was her first thought. Dhara di ka bacha baad mein aaya.

True ❤️

Today she was scared of losing shiva.

It was about shiva First and then the family.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Ye aur inki BIKE RIDES...Matlb..meri jaan le jayengi kisi din main bata rahi hoon!

Both On and Off screen!☺️☺️

Isko dikha kya ki Raavi ro rahi hai?🤔

Shiva helping her with the helmet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SARI DUINYA EK TARAF...MUJHE MATLB HI NAHI EPISODE SE...BHAIYAAA BIKE RIDE SCENE HAI YAAAARRR AAAAAJJJ...

MAIN THO GAYIII...SAMHAAAALLLLOOOOO

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyal_10

I feel...she wants to keep some sort of connections with him❤️..and she looks like she has lost all hopes with their relationship..the way she keeps mentioning shiva n disu marriage🥺

And this is the reason, I don't see her breaking the engagement coz she feels shiva2.0 has accepted his mumma's orders🤪

Yaar, how can she keep connections with him? Would Suman and Disha allow that? Raavi should understand that this is a gone case. I don't want her to expect love and happiness from the kaandya's now. Shiva claims he likes her but never once has he respected or stood for her against his mother. 

I'm now waiting for the ME. Let's see what they do

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

SARI DUINYA EK TARAF...MUJHE MATLB HI NAHI EPISODE SE...BHAIYAAA BIKE RIDE SCENE HAI YAAAARRR AAAAAJJJ...

MAIN THO GAYIII...SAMHAAAALLLLOOOOO

Shivi and their bike rides ❤️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

"Ab pakad ke kya karegi tu?" 😡😒

Banging Head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

No. I don't want her to hold on to the kaandya's.😔

You don’t want to but she wants to

But if you look at it except Suman and Shiva everyone loves her - Gautam, Dhara, Dev, Rishita and Krish. She wants to hold in to them as she has no family as such except Mami and Anita who are both useless. It is only possible if she has an amicable relationship with Shiva, hence she proposed friendship and asked him if he will not forget his childhood enemy eve if he marries Disha.