I am sure she will surely give something .. Waiting waiting
Veena aunty ne hi together forever ka sticker chipkaya tha na?.
Veena aunty please sunday ke get together mai donno ka couplish photo dedo na!.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am sure she will surely give something .. Waiting waiting
Veena aunty ne hi together forever ka sticker chipkaya tha na?.
Veena aunty please sunday ke get together mai donno ka couplish photo dedo na!.
Virtual display of feelings ❤️🍉
I am sure she will surely give something .. Waiting waiting
Bohot khullam khulla nahi chal raha inka?.
Chalne do yrr.. Isika toh sahara hai hame.
div how can you miss ❤ .. Chal koi nai but its special
There was time when it was all about Him as RR now she shivi is always there .. Truly what a journey of these two .. You know kuch aur na bhi ho na I will always adore and respect there friendship ❤🧿
Toh dekha kya tumne
No fear when ketan is here for his ST .
602