Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ye kaun sa celebration chal raha hai bhai 🤣
I am trying to guess 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~Officially Beyond Ordinary ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ye kaun sa celebration chal raha hai bhai 🤣
I am trying to guess 😆
sometimes it is necessary 😈🤣🤣
I will keep my final guess to myself then 🤣
Meri team me aa jaao phir 🤣
Now I'm curious🤣
We can make a game on it .. guess the topic 😆
I will keep my final guess to myself then 🤣
bolo bolo 🤣 it might make this quicker
We can make a game on it .. guess the topic 😆
Haan koi banao ye game 🤣
Jaldi jaldi karo jisko jo karna hai 🤣
I feel like I may have to do overtime 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k