Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

The day Umar decides to go against Tejran & play his own game like Asim did on BB13, he'll be a frontrunner to win. Now he's coming across as a sidekick of Tejran. 

Exactly. Asim was in top 2 because he was a frontrunner 💯. Umar is a good player but he needs to be out of Karan's shadow.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Exactly. Asim was in top 2 because he was a frontrunner 💯. Umar is a good player but he needs to be out of Karan's shadow.

Firstly, we need to stop comparing Umar and Asim’s journeys. They were with different people, they are different personalities and naturally played differently.

However, if you must compare, let’s not forget for atleast half the season Asim was in Siddharth’s shadow. He only came out of his shadow after half the season was over. 

Umar (as was Asim) is an outsider, unaware of his fan base and it’s natural to align with a strong contender. 
If Umar gets out of KK’s shadow in the next 3-4 weeks maximum, he will go far. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Firstly, we need to stop comparing Umar and Asim’s journeys. They were with different people, they are different personalities and naturally played differently.

However, if you must compare, let’s not forget for atleast half the season Asim was in Siddharth’s shadow. He only came out of his shadow after half the season was over. 

Umar (as was Asim) is an outsider, unaware of his fan base and it’s natural to align with a strong contender. 
If Umar gets out of KK’s shadow in the next 3-4 weeks maximum, he will go far. 

See I understand that Asim and Umar are 2 different individuals. But in a show like BB there's bound to be comparison, especially from people jin se thodi expectations hoti hai viewers ki, Umar is Asim's brother who was a top notch player in his season, so automatically usse thoda compare to hoga hi wo obviously. And Asim was with Sid during first 3-4 weeks I guess, after that they split so it was still pretty early in the game. And most importantly Umar has potential and is opinionated, I don't think he needs to be in anyone's shadow to begin with, but I agree with you that abhi use pata nahi hoga use kitna support milta hai kitna nahi.

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

See I understand that Asim and Umar are 2 different individuals. But in a show like BB there's bound to be comparison, especially from people jin se thodi expectations hoti hai viewers ki, Umar is Asim's brother who was a top notch player in his season, so automatically usse thoda compare to hoga hi wo obviously. And Asim was with Sid during first 3-4 weeks I guess, after that they split so it was still pretty early in the game. And most importantly Umar has potential and is opinionated, I don't think he needs to be in anyone's shadow to begin with, but I agree with you that abhi use pata nahi hoga use kitna support milta hai kitna nahi.

And if you see he’s now shining. in tomorrow’s episode you’ll see he didn’t choose Vishal (that KK wanted him to), he chose Nishant.

So it’s not like he’s following KK completely.

Baaki yes teams have formed and it makes sense to carry your team forward.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Precisely my point!

Obviously we have shamita clan fans here who will not be happy with this, but what umar did was the most logical choice, nishnat being for strategic reasons but nishant is seriously a snake; so thatùs the only choice that bothers me but then who else? Afsana is not the best choice I understand, so ghoom phir ke aur koi choice hi nahi tha logically speaking!

Shamitha has fans😲? I thought they are pratik fans

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

The day Umar decides to go against Tejran & play his own game like Asim did on BB13, he'll be a frontrunner to win. Now he's coming across as a sidekick of Tejran. 

I hope he’s advised properly in WKW so he comes out of their shadow. Even umar vs karan would be so good to watch ⭐️

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Congratulations😳🥳umar

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: riddhan

The fair Captain will choose Karan, Teja and Nishant and aww how fair 😂😂😂 he is 

why shouldn't he choose Karan and Teja? If the others had it their way he wouldn't have been captain. He trusts KK and it was because of KK and Teja he became captain. 

He is paying it back. Nishant did not reveal his secreat in task. KK flipped the task to help Umar and teh sacrificed his gift. Teja too was part of this planning and has a good bond with Umar fromn the very beginning... but according to you he should have chosen Shamita even though she has always been against him 😆

Itni jalan in logo ke success par, apne dum par pure jhund ko dabah kar dala!

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shasha2509

So colors are favoring Karan and Teja via their sidekick Umar without any task just whomsoever he wants and then they say Shammo ka show hai 

shammo ka show kaise ho sakta hai? it is not like teeno ke teeno wild card yah toh uska rakhi brother, boyfriend ya bestfriend the hai na? It is also not like everyone is yelled at except for her on wkw ... oh and definitely she is not reprimanded for her tone or anything else... she is queen and this is her sasural 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovereading14

why shouldn't he choose Karan and Teja? If the others had it their way he wouldn't have been captain. He trusts KK and it was because of KK and Teja he became captain. 

He is paying it back. Nishant did not reveal his secreat in task. KK flipped the task to help Umar and teh sacrificed his gift. Teja too was part of this planning and has a good bond with Umar fromn the very beginning... but according to you he should have chosen Shamita even though she has always been against him 😆

Itni jalan in logo ke success par, apne dum par pure jhund ko dabah kar dala!

I said in sarcasm and it wasn't rocket science who he will choose but oh only Shamita is always bashed for being unfair baaki kare phir chalta hai 🤣🤣 and show me where have I written acc to me Shamita ko lena tha 🙄 stop your presumptions about wat I think or prove me where I wrote before saying next time🤣🤣🤣 haa haa ab bas sidekick se jalan karu😂😂😂 wo bhi umar se jo nahi jeetne wala 😅