Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Finally the train scene .. and loved the parallel ..
It was so painful, I liked the way they juxtaposed the parallels, like how Farhad would forever wait and Mahi would surrender in his shadeed and bepannah mohabbat. They acted so well but I can never forget FArhad’s eyes the moment Mahi finds him in the train station.
Is there a review of the last ep? I am waiting to read it. In fact reviews are more interesting than the drama itself.. they make me relate to it in a better way.
I decided watch this afternoon it ended n thank god I don't watch on air... The first 25 episodes are like good... Story n acting also shot so richly but then the drag starts n I skipped to last episode... They wanted devdas like feel but I couldn't connect with the character... This whole no connection with family n world is unrelatable... But good first half n for me the show ended when mahi realized farhad was alive...
Shevwasnt a princess anymore... She was a widow n he a jogi n they should have just become one there not caring for World
Is there a review of the last ep? I am waiting to read it. In fact reviews are more interesting than the drama itself.. they make me relate to it in a better way.
Theres one on reviewit.pk
https://reviewit.pk/khuda-aur-mohabbat-3-last-episode-story-review-a-predictable-end/
This makes me feel a bit better...blame the producers😆 because HN is so talented and I refuse to believe he can write kachra...he adds life to all his stories but Geo ki to😡
https://reviewit.pk/khuda-aur-mohabbat-3-writer-blames-producers-for-ruining-the-drama/