Hi hope you are well
will you be posting a new story soon?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi hope you are well
will you be posting a new story soon?
@ khwaishfan - Hi, hope you're doing great! Many thanks for your interest, I really appreciate it -- I actually don't have any plans right now for a new FF but I will be sure to post here if I start a new one! Thanks again and have a great day. :)
@ khwaishfan - Hi, hope you're doing great! Many thanks for your interest, I really appreciate it -- I actually don't have any plans right now for a new FF but I will be sure to post here if I start a new one! Thanks again and have a great day. :)
Hello.... I am well thank you.
appreciate the response....
will be waiting
have an awesome evening
@ khwaishfan - Thanks so much and you too! :)
@ khwaishfan - Thanks so much and you too! :)
Belated Diwali wishes to you and your family
@ khwaishfan - Many thanks and Happy Diwali to you and yours as well! :)
@ khwaishfan - Many thanks and Happy Diwali to you and yours as well! :)
thank you for the wonderful wishes