Chocolate brownies 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Chocolate brownies 😲
Salman Khan. Ka kia hoga ab😕
I can't believe a throwaway line by Katrina in KwK got things this far. She literally just said "I'd look good with Vicky Kaushal" and voila
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I still think this isn’t true. I doubt they’re even together
Lool I def think they are together, just not sure about these rumours.
What?? Ye kab hua??? 😲
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Forgive me for living under a rock but did they confirm their relationship at any point??
He was caught going to her place during lockdowns, thr def together.

Remembered this pic !
A month out till the supposed wedding date but no invites sent out yet (that we know of).
Ranveer and Deepika made their wedding announcement about 3 weeks before their dates and were then spotted after giving invitations to some people like SLB and Farah.
So I mean...based on how RSDP played it, there's still a very big possibility that this is real and that the invites and announcements could come pretty soon.
Idk. Just seems like too much smoke for it to be all fabricated. But we shall see.
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
7