Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow good for her if true! ❤️
Will wait to celebrate until we get a confirmation
Wedding invitation would be the biggest confirmation ever ! Countdown begins.
Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92
Wedding invitation would be the biggest confirmation ever ! Countdown begins.
Where is it?
Originally posted by: Sharpener
Will wait to celebrate until we get a confirmation
Only after Suryavanshi releases..
Once the designer is found out,it is easy to find out venues and dates.
Sabya has done this with DP and Anu too.They denied it first and then slowly more details emerged.
I am so happy for them.❤️
I am so happy for them.❤️
Marriages are always happy occasions! ❤️
I'm still skeptical, but if it's true, really happy for Kat.
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
7