Originally posted by: Terenaina
why is everyone getting married at once these days? So many weddings in life and in celebrities world as well anyways good for them
But i am curious to know who else is getting married ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Terenaina
why is everyone getting married at once these days? So many weddings in life and in celebrities world as well anyways good for them
But i am curious to know who else is getting married ?
I heard rajkumar and his GF also getting married this Nov.
Then the rumors of Alia and ranbir marriage in Dec
And then Kat and Vicky
Is this for real? Are they actually getting married? I didn’t even know they were dating for sure? 😲
Wow didn't think this was real 😆
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Is this for real? Are they actually getting married? I didn’t even know they were dating for sure? 😲
No confirmed news yet
If it's not confirmed why there is wedding location and dates and all ???
But if Katrina getting married happy for her👍🏼
Well if it's true then congratulations to Vicky and Kat 👍🏼
I still think this isn’t true. I doubt they’re even together
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
7