Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

She was blabbering...laughing without any reason...making weird but cute faces...

He was looking at her with a horrific expression...his best but dumb friend devika mixed alcohol in her drink n then she run away leaving her n him saying enjoy ...he was cursing her for leaving him all alone...he want to punch his best friend but how can he..she just left them...he was angry with devika...its not tht he doesn't like anu's company or he can't handle her...he can handle her very well but it's night time ...n she need to reach home..how he gonna manage tht.specially the words she may listen bcs of devikas stupid idea .....he was biting his nail while anu is busy with her plane tht is going to land any minute in London according to her.

She was on edge to fall but he hold her..

Anuj:anu,anu sambhal Kar....he hold her n make her sit in his chair.....

She laugh at him n pull his chick she was laughing n laughing....

Anu:Mera plane London ke jaga yahi land ho gaya...apni office me ..ab ye plane hamra...

Anuj was holding her ..she can't even stand on her feet..

Anuj:per pe thik se khada nai raha ja raha aur medan plane uda ri he...

Anu:kyaa kahaa?

Anuj:bht achhha plane chala ri ho anu tum...udao udao...he 

He try to call devika but tht women switched off her phone..even he called samar too but it's not reachable...now .how he will manage how he will manage to take her home...baa ke tane..vanraaj...ohh God...he don't care about them but he don't want her to be in trouble..n the scene she is making right now sure gonna lend her in big trouble...he pray to his God n try to take her out so he can take her home...

With the lot of difficulties he managed to reach till her home...he was praying tht no big kand happen bcs of this she getting drunk drama...he knows whts gonna happen next but still he was praying for miracle to happen...

N anu she was still playing with her plane...she doesn't know tht how this one drink gonna change her life forever she was in her own masti...not In sense....

They enter in shah house...they(shah) were having dinner...anu coming late is routine so they don't care much about her absent on dinner .....

Before anyone samar's glaze fall on anu...her mom was playing with plane n laughing he rush to her...

Samar:mummy...mummy...kya hua aapko..n he hold her mom...but anu was not in mood to leave anuj's hand...she hold his hand tightly n laugh at Samar...

Anu:tuje aana he London..Me abhi anuj ko vaha se leke aayi tuje aana he...majja aayega...tu me aur anuj....

All were shocked to see her in this state..vanraj kavya sense tht she is drunk..they glare at anuj...baa was shocked with her behavior..

She was still holding him tightly....baa feel so much rage on this...how she can be so much shamefull...

Ba:aa gayi tu..aur ye aaj Naya kya shuru kiya?aaj tak raat der se aati thi to chala Liya abb dosto ke sath pine b Lagi...she glared at anuj..jarur tune hi kiya hoga ye sab?

Before anuj can react or say something toshu rush at him n hold his collar...

Toshu:how dare you?

Before he can  further do something devika came from behind...n push him 

Devika:bilkul apne baap par gaya he..na puchhna na janana bas tut pado....akkal to he nai...

At this word anu laugh out loudly..n clap ...

Ba and vanraj stared at her...

Anu laugh:devika bilkul sahi kaha tune...hamesa kich kich karta rahta he ...bilkul apne baap pe gaya he n she pointed finger at vanraj n laugh ...

Baa:maharani tu b aa gayi ab is anuj ke sath teri hi kami thi...

Devika:haa to aana hi padega na...aapka ye dudh pita pota toshu 50 baar mummy kaha ke call Kar chuka....

Toshu:ha to fikar to hogi na...

Devika:ooo bhai...zahrili naagin ke zahrile Jamai...sab janti hu me...sabke sab kese he sab pata hr...sabke secrets janti hu...jyada uchhlo mt...

Till now anu was enjoying with her plane n anuj's tie which she forcefully removed from his neck n wear it by herself.. but listening secret word she jumped..

Anu:ham secret secret Khel re he...muje b khelna he..

Devika:anuuu...tu shant re abhi...

Anu started her fake cry...

Baa:haaa tu bol ise shant rahne ko jab b aati he Ashanti fela deti he...pure ghar me aag lagaa deti he ye..

anu clapped with her sentence...

anu:eeee baaaa muje aaag lagana b ataa he...

devika:anuuuu tu chup kar..ghar chal.

Anu:par muje sabke sath secrets secret khelna he..muje sab ataa he.....

Devika:anuu...

Before she can stop her she went to kavya...

Anu:devikaa he naa ye isko..isko  mene dekha tha...me aur anuj Kolkata gaye the na tab...kisi ke sath raat me party karte...n she sign as she was drinking n laugh at declaring her secret 

At her sentence vanraj raged with anger...first he don't know tht his ex wife went to kolkatta ..she went n no one knows n second kavyaa his present wife is meeting someone at night time doing parties....great...

Vanraj:kavyaaaa....kya bol ri he ye?kiske sath gayi thi tum...aur Kab gayi Kolkata.. 

Kavya:are meee nai gayi Kolkata juth bol ri he ye..

Vanraj drag her from arms:ek baat hamesha yaad rakho ..mera aur anupama ka rista jesa b ho ek baat pakki he vo kabhi juth nai bolti....n he jerked her hand leaving kavya speechless n others too...

Anupamaa clapped at tht it's like she was in full mood n she was enjoying this drama without knowing wht actually going there...n she thn went to vanraj...

Anu:muje aaapk b secret pataa he...

N she went to anuj n hold his collar...

Anu:batadu???

Anuj know wht she is doing...she was coping him in her drunk state...devika try to separate  her with with lots of difficulties...now seeing vanraj n kavya like she was enjoying this drama too....n she didn't try to stop anu from confessing all secret

Anu:batadu?

Devika:haa haaa anu bata de..pet me kuch ni rakhte..

N anuj glared at her but she sign him to keep a mum...

Anu n she shout in her top voice like kid:Mr.shahhh....Mr.shahhhh ne muje bola tha kii anupamaaaaa me tumse bhtttt pyar kartaaa hu ...meri galti ho gayi kavyaa se shadi karke...tum plseess vapis aa jao...me use chhod duga...

Before she can complete her sentence kavya raged with anger...its her time now...how dare he..

Kavya:how dare you v?tumne is bahen ji se esa kaha...kya kya sahaa mene tumharae liye n iska badlaa ese?

Vanraj:ohhhh please mene esa kuch nai kaha....drunk hoke kuch b bol ri he...

Kavya:vaahh meri baat aayi to anupama juth ni bolti khud ka aayaa to palat gayr...ye b sahi j hr..

They started their fight...n only two person were enjoying this drama...first anupama...she was trying to lend her plane around the couple n second devika...anuj was just worried for anu ....n the kids were shock with all this fighting...

Baa:oo devikaa ye teri dost ko leke ja...muje esi pine wali apne ghar me nai chahie...

Devika:haa to rakhugi b nai aapke ghar...lene hi aai hu..n devika hold her...

Anu:nai nai...baa ka secret rah gyaa na devikaa....baa ke love letters....batanaa he na vo b....n she turn to tell her secrets too others but get stuck n samar hold her...anu looked at him lovingly..

Anu:devikaa ek aur bada secret batau?

Devika:bolna...

Anu:me apne tino bachho se bht pyar karti hu....sabse pahle Mera samar...jab koi nai tha tab ye Mera Sahara Bana...jaha mere Pati ne b muje baju me se nikala tab ye Mera beta mere sath khada rhaa...sabne use danta...pareshan b bht kiyaa par sabse ladaa ye...mera side Liya meraa sath kabhi nai chhodaa...n he hold his hand and kissed thm..

Mera dusraa bachhaa ye n she hugged kinjal...Maari beautiful....itni pyari bachhi he ye...Pura din mummy mummy...pata ni iski maa kyu esi he....par yee mere dil ka tukdaa he..mere pe jaan Luta deti he aur me ispe...

Aur mera tisraa sabse pyara bachha...pakhi was expecting its to be her but anu goes through passing her n went to nandini...she hugged her tightly...ye meraa sabse achha aur pyara bachha he..mere sukh me mere dard me hamesha mere sath...

Aur Inko me isliue nai pyar karti ki ye hamesha mera sath dete he..ye log b mere khilaf gaye he hamare bich b jhgde hue he par kabhi mere sath battmizzinai ki..na hi maryada bhule...naa muje kamjor samja naa muje kamjor banne diya...Har pal mere sath khade rahe...mera Sahara bane..

N she hugged three of them...it was too much for pakhi...n she leave with teary eyes with guilt of her past deeds how she never stood for her mom...

.how she insulted her n today she is getting back for all of tht...her mom is not recognizing her as a daughter....kinjal n nandini r more important for her...n she leave...

Devikaa pulled her apart from them n try to take her away...

Devika:chal abb ghar chal anu..baki sab kal abb...

Anu: nai naaaa....abhi bht secrets baki he....

Baa:tu is ko leke jaa varna me kaan ke niche ek sitaaar bajaugi ..

Anu:kyaaaa yaar...sitar sitar ...aapko aata b he sitar bajana....ese hi bolti rahti he....

Baa:haaa tu pass to aaaa me dikhatu hu kese bajate he sitar......nai to tera ye jo dost he na uske gaal pe bajaugi..n she point her finger towards anuj...

But anu came infront of..stood there like she is protecting him...he looked at her d way she is doing in her drunk state...she was protecting him...it make him happy some how...he was looking at her with all the love tht he forget wht actually is going around them..

Anu:aap nai sitar Baja sakti inko..she look at baa with teary eyes...aap nai Baja sakte ...she repeated tht sentences again n again...she was behaving like kid now...

Baa was damn angry with her now...

Anu turned to him...n looked at him....she was looking something something different...change is not in her look but her eyes were something different story today n he can sense tht....before he notice further...anu smiled at him. 

Anu:baaa aap inhe sitar nai Baja sakti..

N before anyone can say anything....he gave soft little kiss on his chick...n laugh n jump while clapping....inho sitar me hi Baja sakti hu...

Anuj was shocked with this...he knows tht it's gone case now....devika look at all this with awestruck...she doesn't know her frnd will do this in her drunk state...somehow she is happy but afterall it was happening in drunk state..but still she was in shock may be we can say happy wlaa shock..

Baa was shock at this...vanraj feels humiliation over this...how she can doo tht...before anyone can raise single finger towards anu devika drag her...drag her outside shah house with anuj...no one is in sense to talk.

It was only one voice tht is echoing in everyone's ear n in tht hall it was anu's...only she was chirping from long time..she shocked everyone this time...

Devika was trying to make her sit in car but she was falling here n there...anuj came to her rescue n he hold her...

Anu laughed at tht..n hold him totally leaving devika...it make devika smile...

Anu:me ek aur secret batau?

Anuj:abhi koi secret nai anu sare secrets kal batanaa ha...n he carrased her hair...

Anu was now bit tired but she is still talking...

Anu:batane dijie na....

Devika:anu kal batanaa...aaj ke liye itna kafi he..

Anu smiled at her:muje andar bolna he..me unko bolna bhul gayi...

Devika:kyaa bolna bhul gayi...

Anu laughed with her question:yahi ki ham kolkatta to gaye hi nai the...puchho kyu?

Devika looked at anuj with questioning eyes..anuj nod at her...

Devika:kyu?

Anu:kyuki hamare plane ka petrol to khatam ho gyaa tha...n she laughed n laughed n fall to sleep....

Devika looked at anuj n thn towards shah house...so she was saying about her kolkatta ride in drunk state it means she clearly created in chaos in tht house...devika laugh at anuj...they laugh thinking d drama tht was going in tht mad house...

Devika:ye sach me aag lagaa sakti he...aaj pata chala gyaa...

Anuj look at tht sleeping beauty lovingly:haa laga do di...

Devikaa knows wht he means n she wink at himn n  they drive to deviks's house....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nany thumbnail

No proof reading..sorry for all the  typos...n thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Casper13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

She was blabbering...laughing without any reason...making weird but cute faces...

He was looking at her with a horrific expression...his best but dumb friend devika mixed alcohol in her drink n then she run away leaving her n him saying enjoy ...he was cursing her for leaving him all alone...he want to punch his best friend but how can he..she just left them...he was angry with devika...its not tht he doesn't like anu's company or he can't handle her...he can handle her very well but it's night time ...n she need to reach home..how he gonna manage tht.specially the words she may listen bcs of devikas stupid idea .....he was biting his nail while anu is busy with her plane tht is going to land any minute in London according to her.

She was on edge to fall but he hold her..

Anuj:anu,anu sambhal Kar....he hold her n make her sit in his chair.....

She laugh at him n pull his chick she was laughing n laughing....

Anu:Mera plane London ke jaga yahi land ho gaya...apni office me ..ab ye plane hamra...

Anuj was holding her ..she can't even stand on her feet..

Anuj:per pe thik se khada nai raha ja raha aur medan plane uda ri he...

Anu:kyaa kahaa?

Anuj:bht achhha plane chala ri ho anu tum...udao udao...he 

He try to call devika but tht women switched off her phone..even he called samar too but it's not reachable...now .how he will manage how he will manage to take her home...baa ke tane..vanraaj...ohh God...he don't care about them but he don't want her to be in trouble..n the scene she is making right now sure gonna lend her in big trouble...he pray to his God n try to take her out so he can take her home...

With the lot of difficulties he managed to reach till her home...he was praying tht no big kand happen bcs of this she getting drunk drama...he knows whts gonna happen next but still he was praying for miracle to happen...

N anu she was still playing with her plane...she doesn't know tht how this one drink gonna change her life forever she was in her own masti...not In sense....

They enter in shah house...they(shah) were having dinner...anu coming late is routine so they don't care much about her absent on dinner .....

Before anyone samar's glaze fall on anu...her mom was playing with plane n laughing he rush to her...

Samar:mummy...mummy...kya hua aapko..n he hold her mom...but anu was not in mood to leave anuj's hand...she hold his hand tightly n laugh at Samar...

Anu:tuje aana he London..Me abhi anuj ko vaha se leke aayi tuje aana he...majja aayega...tu me aur anuj....

All were shocked to see her in this state..vanraj kavya sense tht she is drunk..they glare at anuj...baa was shocked with her behavior..

She was still holding him tightly....baa feel so much rage on this...how she can be so much shamefull...

Ba:aa gayi tu..aur ye aaj Naya kya shuru kiya?aaj tak raat der se aati thi to chala Liya abb dosto ke sath pine b Lagi...she glared at anuj..jarur tune hi kiya hoga ye sab?

Before anuj can react or say something toshu rush at him n hold his collar...

Toshu:how dare you?

Before he can  further do something devika came from behind...n push him 

Devika:bilkul apne baap par gaya he..na puchhna na janana bas tut pado....akkal to he nai...

At this word anu laugh out loudly..n clap ...

Ba and vanraj stared at her...

Anu laugh:devika bilkul sahi kaha tune...hamesa kich kich karta rahta he ...bilkul apne baap pe gaya he n she pointed finger at vanraj n laugh ...

Baa:maharani tu b aa gayi ab is anuj ke sath teri hi kami thi...

Devika:haa to aana hi padega na...aapka ye dudh pita pota toshu 50 baar mummy kaha ke call Kar chuka....

Toshu:ha to fikar to hogi na...

Devika:ooo bhai...zahrili naagin ke zahrile Jamai...sab janti hu me...sabke sab kese he sab pata hr...sabke secrets janti hu...jyada uchhlo mt...

Till now anu was enjoying with her plane n anuj's tie which she forcefully removed from his neck n wear it by herself.. but listening secret word she jumped..

Anu:ham secret secret Khel re he...muje b khelna he..

Devika:anuuu...tu shant re abhi...

Anu started her fake cry...

Baa:haaa tu bol ise shant rahne ko jab b aati he Ashanti fela deti he...pure ghar me aag lagaa deti he ye..

anu clapped with her sentence...

anu:eeee baaaa muje aaag lagana b ataa he...

devika:anuuuu tu chup kar..ghar chal.

Anu:par muje sabke sath secrets secret khelna he..muje sab ataa he.....

Devika:anuu...

Before she can stop her she went to kavya...

Anu:devikaa he naa ye isko..isko  mene dekha tha...me aur anuj Kolkata gaye the na tab...kisi ke sath raat me party karte...n she sign as she was drinking n laugh at declaring her secret 

At her sentence vanraj raged with anger...first he don't know tht his ex wife went to kolkatta ..she went n no one knows n second kavyaa his present wife is meeting someone at night time doing parties....great...

Vanraj:kavyaaaa....kya bol ri he ye?kiske sath gayi thi tum...aur Kab gayi Kolkata.. 

Kavya:are meee nai gayi Kolkata juth bol ri he ye..

Vanraj drag her from arms:ek baat hamesha yaad rakho ..mera aur anupama ka rista jesa b ho ek baat pakki he vo kabhi juth nai bolti....n he jerked her hand leaving kavya speechless n others too...

Anupamaa clapped at tht it's like she was in full mood n she was enjoying this drama without knowing wht actually going there...n she thn went to vanraj...

Anu:muje aaapk b secret pataa he...

N she went to anuj n hold his collar...

Anu:batadu???

Anuj know wht she is doing...she was coping him in her drunk state...devika try to separate  her with with lots of difficulties...now seeing vanraj n kavya like she was enjoying this drama too....n she didn't try to stop anu from confessing all secret

Anu:batadu?

Devika:haa haaa anu bata de..pet me kuch ni rakhte..

N anuj glared at her but she sign him to keep a mum...

Anu n she shout in her top voice like kid:Mr.shahhh....Mr.shahhhh ne muje bola tha kii anupamaaaaa me tumse bhtttt pyar kartaaa hu ...meri galti ho gayi kavyaa se shadi karke...tum plseess vapis aa jao...me use chhod duga...

Before she can complete her sentence kavya raged with anger...its her time now...how dare he..

Kavya:how dare you v?tumne is bahen ji se esa kaha...kya kya sahaa mene tumharae liye n iska badlaa ese?

Vanraj:ohhhh please mene esa kuch nai kaha....drunk hoke kuch b bol ri he...

Kavya:vaahh meri baat aayi to anupama juth ni bolti khud ka aayaa to palat gayr...ye b sahi j hr..

They started their fight...n only two person were enjoying this drama...first anupama...she was trying to lend her plane around the couple n second devika...anuj was just worried for anu ....n the kids were shock with all this fighting...

Baa:oo devikaa ye teri dost ko leke ja...muje esi pine wali apne ghar me nai chahie...

Devika:haa to rakhugi b nai aapke ghar...lene hi aai hu..n devika hold her...

Anu:nai nai...baa ka secret rah gyaa na devikaa....baa ke love letters....batanaa he na vo b....n she turn to tell her secrets too others but get stuck n samar hold her...anu looked at him lovingly..

Anu:devikaa ek aur bada secret batau?

Devika:bolna...

Anu:me apne tino bachho se bht pyar karti hu....sabse pahle Mera samar...jab koi nai tha tab ye Mera Sahara Bana...jaha mere Pati ne b muje baju me se nikala tab ye Mera beta mere sath khada rhaa...sabne use danta...pareshan b bht kiyaa par sabse ladaa ye...mera side Liya meraa sath kabhi nai chhodaa...n he hold his hand and kissed thm..

Mera dusraa bachhaa ye n she hugged kinjal...Maari beautiful....itni pyari bachhi he ye...Pura din mummy mummy...pata ni iski maa kyu esi he....par yee mere dil ka tukdaa he..mere pe jaan Luta deti he aur me ispe...

Aur mera tisraa sabse pyara bachha...pakhi was expecting its to be her but anu goes through passing her n went to nandini...she hugged her tightly...ye meraa sabse achha aur pyara bachha he..mere sukh me mere dard me hamesha mere sath...

Aur Inko me isliue nai pyar karti ki ye hamesha mera sath dete he..ye log b mere khilaf gaye he hamare bich b jhgde hue he par kabhi mere sath battmizzinai ki..na hi maryada bhule...naa muje kamjor samja naa muje kamjor banne diya...Har pal mere sath khade rahe...mera Sahara bane..

N she hugged three of them...it was too much for pakhi...n she leave with teary eyes with guilt of her past deeds how she never stood for her mom...

.how she insulted her n today she is getting back for all of tht...her mom is not recognizing her as a daughter....kinjal n nandini r more important for her...n she leave...

Devikaa pulled her apart from them n try to take her away...

Devika:chal abb ghar chal anu..baki sab kal abb...

Anu: nai naaaa....abhi bht secrets baki he....

Baa:tu is ko leke jaa varna me kaan ke niche ek sitaaar bajaugi ..

Anu:kyaaaa yaar...sitar sitar ...aapko aata b he sitar bajana....ese hi bolti rahti he....

Baa:haaa tu pass to aaaa me dikhatu hu kese bajate he sitar......nai to tera ye jo dost he na uske gaal pe bajaugi..n she point her finger towards anuj...

But anu came infront of..stood there like she is protecting him...he looked at her d way she is doing in her drunk state...she was protecting him...it make him happy some how...he was looking at her with all the love tht he forget wht actually is going around them..

Anu:aap nai sitar Baja sakti inko..she look at baa with teary eyes...aap nai Baja sakte ...she repeated tht sentences again n again...she was behaving like kid now...

Baa was damn angry with her now...

Anu turned to him...n looked at him....she was looking something something different...change is not in her look but her eyes were something different story today n he can sense tht....before he notice further...anu smiled at him. 

Anu:baaa aap inhe sitar nai Baja sakti..

N before anyone can say anything....he gave soft little kiss on his chick...n laugh n jump while clapping....inho sitar me hi Baja sakti hu...

Anuj was shocked with this...he knows tht it's gone case now....devika look at all this with awestruck...she doesn't know her frnd will do this in her drunk state...somehow she is happy but afterall it was happening in drunk state..but still she was in shock may be we can say happy wlaa shock..

Baa was shock at this...vanraj feels humiliation over this...how she can doo tht...before anyone can raise single finger towards anu devika drag her...drag her outside shah house with anuj...no one is in sense to talk.

It was only one voice tht is echoing in everyone's ear n in tht hall it was anu's...only she was chirping from long time..she shocked everyone this time...

Devika was trying to make her sit in car but she was falling here n there...anuj came to her rescue n he hold her...

Anu laughed at tht..n hold him totally leaving devika...it make devika smile...

Anu:me ek aur secret batau?

Anuj:abhi koi secret nai anu sare secrets kal batanaa ha...n he carrased her hair...

Anu was now bit tired but she is still talking...

Anu:batane dijie na....

Devika:anu kal batanaa...aaj ke liye itna kafi he..

Anu smiled at her:muje andar bolna he..me unko bolna bhul gayi...

Devika:kyaa bolna bhul gayi...

Anu laughed with her question:yahi ki ham kolkatta to gaye hi nai the...puchho kyu?

Devika looked at anuj with questioning eyes..anuj nod at her...

Devika:kyu?

Anu:kyuki hamare plane ka petrol to khatam ho gyaa tha...n she laughed n laughed n fall to sleep....

Devika looked at anuj n thn towards shah house...so she was saying about her kolkatta ride in drunk state it means she clearly created in chaos in tht house...devika laugh at anuj...they laugh thinking d drama tht was going in tht mad house...

Devika:ye sach me aag lagaa sakti he...aaj pata chala gyaa...

Anuj look at tht sleeping beauty lovingly:haa laga do di...

Devikaa knows wht he means n she wink at himn n  they drive to deviks's house....

It was so.cuteโœจโค๏ธ!! Specially that kiss & Devika's role๐Ÿ˜˜! Loved this oneโœจโค๏ธ!! 

fan_fiction123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Supercute drunk Anu. Rupali would nail it ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was such a cute story...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What a cracker of an update and such a relief for the Sunday mid day read. Anu and her breaking news. 

Aur ek baath boldu? 

You are an amazing writer. 

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a cute story ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ loved it ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haye this is so beautiful. Funny cute and beautiful ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ.

Ty yaar for making maan less Sunday beautiful

Nany thumbnail

Originally posted by: Casper13

It was so.cuteโœจโค๏ธ!! Specially that kiss & Devika's role๐Ÿ˜˜! Loved this oneโœจโค๏ธ!! 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜thank youโค

Nany thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan_fiction123

Supercute drunk Anu. Rupali would nail it ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yeahhh...she will  surely rock it....๐Ÿ˜