Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi_5896

When the show shifted to 5.30 first week trp 1.00 and then 0.6 and now this week is 0.7 iss se zyada iss time slot pe kya chahiye joh 6.30 slot pe replace hua uss show ka opening TRP and this week TRP very low than our show is doing in 5.30 slot 

Is there any chance to get 11.00pm slot 

i dont know if to her will change time slot

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Once upon a time, there was a show that started with a widow being told to wear a white saree...

No, it wasn't set in 1871, when this might actually happen. It was set in 2021.

And a rich guy ditched his date to get into a street fight, just to take off his shirt, and his chest got thick doughnut-shaped red wounds with no depth...

That first episode was so promising, but alas! it went downhill.

You won't believe how the creative team ruined a character who smuggles diamonds, breaks a bag of donated blood and then prays for more, forcibly abducts a woman three times (but not that one other time), produces knockoffs of someone else's saree design, sends illegal eviction notices, misjudges competitions, falsely claims sexual conquests and deliberately misidentifies the woman in obscene photographs, makes false statements to the police, slaps his sister on her birthday, and never kept a promise to his mother until he forced a woman to marry him. They had him betray his wife! He would never have done that!

The creative team has such a poor grasp of their own characters, it would serve them right if someone stole the characters, gave them new names and better personalities, and retold the story in all its glory.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Please continue writing stories here or on Wattpad.

Love them even though the show is going too end, your are awesome and there are many fans who will be happy to read them. 

β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒΉ

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ok I get fans want the show to stay on air. Fair enough. People watch all sorts of crap. So why not this.

But just for my knowledge.....how much increase in trp do you think she meant ?? 0.1 ? 0.2 ? 0.5 ?

If anyone is thinking any of those numbers , pls come back to reality. The only way SP might reconsider ( which btw never happens.)  is if the trp increases to 2+ or more than dt. If fans think they can do it. Pls go ahead.

MHRW since its inception never went more than 1.2 on trp charts.

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Haven't been around much

This might help you

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5257961

bips_freedom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please continue your stories....I am waiting....

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So we have exactly 1 more month of SaiShi till 27thNov.

And yes I would love to read both the stories so please continue them❀️

farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Show last date is 27th November but saishi will obviously be done shooting about 6 ish days before. so we have aboit 3 weeks of saishi.  As for whats goinf on. Basically sunny and esha have joined hands to make pallavi look bad infront of raghav and the family. They have been succeedinf so far but todays precap showed that pallavi has caught on so that’s where it is now

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Uh oh, I haven’t been to forum in ages .. been watching the show but it lost the spark that sucked me in. So many unresolved plots and unexplored potential.  The ex-drama and sunny/keerti equations just dragged for too long πŸ˜”

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farheenbachani

Show last date is 27th November but saishi will obviously be done shooting about 6 ish days before. so we have aboit 3 weeks of saishi.  As for whats goinf on. Basically sunny and esha have joined hands to make pallavi look bad infront of raghav and the family. They have been succeedinf so far but todays precap showed that pallavi has caught on so that’s where it is now

Last  day of shoot on 12th nov