Am I the only one here who is watching one ep per day?? Sab ne binge watch kar liya kya??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Am I the only one here who is watching one ep per day?? Sab ne binge watch kar liya kya??
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Am I the only one here who is watching one ep per day?? Sab ne binge watch kar liya kya??
haan 😂🤣. sam has watched two episode.
oh thankgod, am not alone.
Are you still watching the show rachel?
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Am I the only one here who is watching one ep per day?? Sab ne binge watch kar liya kya??
Me too.. I have watched till 26Oct
just watched... bhabhi devar bump and lusty looks... how niceOriginally posted by: asmi_joya
We have a new episode it seems on Hotstar!!
Rachel you said you quit months ago na 🤣
just watched... bhabhi devar bump and lusty looks... how nice
Better than husband wife bump.. hope atleast here it looked natural and not 'acted'
yaar usha you just keep getting more and more sucked in na 🤣 this Modak mirchi thing is just too much for me 😆
You have lot of self control 🤣. Good for you , you are not falling for their tricks 😆
yaar all I could see was the way bhabhi was looking at her devar...so vulgar....Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Better than husband wife bump.. hope atleast here it looked natural and not 'acted'
yaar all I could see was the way bhabhi was looking at her devar...so vulgar....
One sided love...u wish devar gave looks to her as well ..saara issue hi khatam ho jayega..
602