Tabhi mein sochu u have binge watched and still asking 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tabhi mein sochu u have binge watched and still asking 🤣
Usha ji, I told u not to watch seven episodes!! Now u r not coming here😭
Originally posted by: sairat07
Usha ji, I told u not to watch seven episodes!! Now u r not coming here😭
I am here only yaar 😆. Came here but didn't see anyone so went to MF.
Did you see next Tuesday episode😆
I am here only yaar 😆. Came here but didn't see anyone so went to MF.
Did you see next Tuesday episode😆
Idhar maine aaj ka ep nai dekha and u r asking of next Thursday's🤣
@bold
Achaaaa😆
Originally posted by: sairat07
Idhar maine aaj ka ep nai dekha and u r asking of next Thursday's🤣
@bold
Achaaaa😆
You have lot of self control 🤣. Good for you , you are not falling for their tricks 😆
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Ramya has quit IF kya ?
I see her Id still active, maybe she is taking a break from the show.
You have lot of self control 🤣. Good for you , you are not falling for their tricks 😆
See the ghum ganja effect ...I had wrote thursday instead of Tuesday and u didn't notice🤣
Few moments back when mumma asked me what's the day today then I realised I have written thursday
🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
See the ghum ganja effect ...I had wrote thursday instead of Tuesday and u didn't notice🤣
Few moments back when mumma asked me what's the day today then I realised I have written thursday
🤣
Lol I noticed. Just thought it was autocorrect🤣. So it's you who is high with 2 episodes instead of us who watched 8 episodes🤣
yeah .but sam i still didn't watch today episode. so much ghum now days cant handle it 🤣🧐
yeah .but sam i still didn't watch today episode. so much ghum now days cant handle it 🤣🧐
So ur limit is 7 episodes at a time🤣
602