Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mainhoondon

Maybe a silver lining could be that even with not really great trps, sd4 finale is the fifth most watched TV show and the most watched reality show 

I'm not very sure about that now, because I saw in isalilsand's trp, SD had 1.9, which is very low for the finale. I'm slightly disappointed it was 2.3 anyways, which is still very low for the grandeur it was, but glad it could make it to top 5, despite running just for a day.

Mainhoondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

I'm not very sure about that now, because I saw in isalilsand's trp, SD had 1.9, which is very low for the finale. I'm slightly disappointed it was 2.3 anyways, which is still very low for the grandeur it was, but glad it could make it to top 5, despite running just for a day.

Hi.  Where were you.  Long time no see..good to hear from you. .ha, even I chked salils.trps later but most of the channels suggested 2.3. .and they were better. .so let's keep that..

Completely agreed . . expected more ,much more but have heard that the competition last week was quite tough due to ipl finals too. .so no clue,but anyways the season was good, kids were amazing and so are you all :)

Mainhoondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Typed again by mistake. .the same stuff..

You all watching ibd??

Edited by Mainhoondon - 2 years ago
felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mainhoondon

Hi.  Where were you.  Long time no see..good to hear from you. .ha, even I chked salils.trps later but most of the channels suggested 2.3. .and they were better. .so let's keep that..

Completely agreed . . expected more ,much more but have heard that the competition last week was quite tough due to ipl finals too. .so no clue,but anyways the season was good, kids were amazing and so are you all :)

Yeah, just took a break 😆

Yeah, saw that, it was a tough week. Almost all show's trps went significantly down. They should have pushed back the finale one more week or something

Also, yes!! The IBD forum is already up and active 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1377

Edited by felixfelilah - 2 years ago