Next would be Ayesha's turn I guess 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Next would be Ayesha's turn I guess 🤣🤣
She doesn’t have one I thought 🤣 she’s in our toli
Yeah but she'll be the next one to marry among us I guess 🤣🤣
No arnab hai 🤣uske PA ka naam
True 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder how her search is going if it’s going at all
Arre 🤣🤣 no Arnab is nikki’s PA
Wo Nikki ke pati ka naam hai 🤣🤣
We'll ask her this when we spot her 🤣🤣
So who are you talking about?
Ayesha??? 😲
If she comes back 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k