I really hope this brings in TRP. I need the show to survive.
Seriously yrr🤞
These bts give me hope💯🤞
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I really hope this brings in TRP. I need the show to survive.
Seriously yrr🤞
These bts give me hope💯🤞
I hope their door is close 😬
Noooppp..I don't want their door to be closed . 🤪
Hum kaise dekhenge . 😈😈
Rakho door ko open..
Bhad mai jaye baki duniya.. 🤪🤪
I just loved how she holds his kurta's collar with her baby hands 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
This is too wholesome for my heart
🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧 she never wants to let him go. It’s her sign for him to hold her closer 😳
Noooppp..I don't want their door to be closed . 🤪
Hum kaise dekhenge . 😈😈
Rakho door ko open..
Bhad mai jaye baki duniya.. 🤪🤪
Humse pahle bacche dekhenge
Ab sab khush, fans bhi khush aur PriAm bhi 😳
PriAm zada khush honge😂😂
Unko bhi ese distance mai shoot karna padh raha tha kitne dino se🤣
Ab sab sahi hai🤧😳
Last 2 weeks se makers log ko tag kar rahe the IG pe PurVir k liye. Finally sun li fandom ki baat 😄
Bass TRP baad jaye 😂
They should know by now we want PurVir
Bhaga denge hum unko.. 🤪
We should kick everyone out of haweli.. 😈😈😈
Darwaza band hi rehne do yrr🤧 plzzz🙏
Pehle hi disturbing elements ki koi kami nhi h inki haveli mai
I hope their door is close 😬
It’s not I can tell
She’s not got sindoor or mangalsutra
Elaborated shadi karega abb Vir.. 😈😈