I am stalking Hall of fame 🤣
Made it sets of 5 then add 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I am stalking Hall of fame 🤣
Made it sets of 5 then add 😆
Hall of fame I guess 🤣🤣
The members whom you're tagging used to be active 4 years back 🤣 ab pata nahi kaun se kone me hai 🤣
too late 🤣 besides are these people even active I don't want to waste pages either
Metzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The members whom you're tagging used to be active 4 years back 🤣 ab pata nahi kaun se kone me hai 🤣
I'm stopping 🤣 Metz bhi aa gayi ab toh there's no point in continuing
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
too late 🤣 besides are these people even active I don't want to waste pages either
Metzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Some of them are active in other part of IF 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I'm stopping 🤣 Metz bhi aa gayi ab toh there's no point in continuing
At least the ones whom I mentioned are active on IF 🤣🤣
we can tag more later if there's lack in traffic 🤣
some not all 🤣 brakes full stop let's let the members start commenting and stuff 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
we can tag more later if there's lack in traffic 🤣
Kumbh Mela sisters bhi nahi pahunchi hai ab tak 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k