Originally posted by: White-Lilac
And what if neither of the tagged ones come and it's only just us 🤣🤣
then we can have all the food and drinks to ourselves 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
And what if neither of the tagged ones come and it's only just us 🤣🤣
then we can have all the food and drinks to ourselves 🤣
I totally forgot beyond horizon 🤣
I mean 2 or 3 members were always here when I joined.
Ruthless slayer
Beyond horizon & one more 😆
I saw her in Bepannaah forum and later found her in the hall of fame here 🤣
Meghu add 2 more
Snitchseeker
Sanchita1410
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
oh god keep that curse away from here 🤣🤣🤣 what on earth are they doing over there?
They don't do anything🤣 I'm pretty sure they would be having a hidden spamming spot and would be busy there 🤣🤣
On that note we didn't serve any drink or snacks 🤣
We didn't post any food there 🤣
I didn't even check the whole thread properly 🤣
On that note we didn't serve any drink or snacks 🤣
thats for more lighthearted threads 🤣 it would look out of place I feel
where are you finding these? 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
They don't do anything🤣 I'm pretty sure they would be having a hidden spamming spot and would be busy there 🤣🤣
*shakes head in disappointment* 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
thats for more lighthearted threads 🤣 it would look out of place I feel
Atleast drinks in thank you thread 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k