Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t want to draw a full jail so it will be simple but just as funny 🤣
Yeah a simple one with the comic element 🤣
Metz kaisi dikhegi ye bhi to jaanna hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t want to draw a full jail so it will be simple but just as funny 🤣
Yeah a simple one with the comic element 🤣
Metz kaisi dikhegi ye bhi to jaanna hai 🤣
Is AT ka bhi kaam tamaam ho gaya🤣
Let's shift to the new AT🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Yeah a simple one with the comic element 🤣
Metz kaisi dikhegi ye bhi to jaanna hai 🤣
Like the style I drew myself and CWB in but with her in her red gown 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Like the style I drew myself and CWB in but with her in her red gown 🤣
Wahi to dekhna hai because I like those drawings🤣 specially you waiting with water and spray 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Wahi to dekhna hai because I like those drawings🤣 specially you waiting with water and spray 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Ask and you shall receive
Yeh mera fav hai 🤣

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k