Neptism is alive and well. Wkv ke baad what you think ? Vote pls

Poll

Who do you want to see evicted soon (not what BB will do)?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Waisey dekhaa jaye to poora poora ka wkv nepotism ke naam dedicate kar dena chahiye haina? Privileges ke saath andar bheja but that wasn’t enough .. so …

Saturday ko Shamita ko khoosh keeya aur karnamey ko ignore keeya 

Sun bappi da ke grandson ko promote keeya

Phir waapees Shamita ko khoosh keeya aur RJ banaayaa. 

Maaney— public ko pakaayaa?? Let’s see if Juntaa ka reaction is same as OTT. Jeetnaa KJo ne promote karkey dubaayaa waisey heen game + sallu ka fake promo se phanwaa loss hoga 🤔🤔🤔 yas phir uskee 25 yrs ka fight aur classical training in music se Aap phanwaa ban gaye ?

so my kooschan to you. Should Shamita be evicted soon ? Not what bb will do. What do you want ? I said 2-4 weeks as perhaps someone else is on your hit list before her but is she close to bottom OR has BB ka bhar bhar ke fokat ka footage worked? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vote daalo .. vote daalo … :). 

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i strongly disliked this wkw

how dare salman scold someone for talking too much english while shamita was shamelessly laughing. we know very well who talks the most english in the house.

of course her getting the scissors in that brawl and terrible biased sanchalan dosent get mentioned either.

and the one person who stood up to her got bashed to hell. of course what afsana said was deserved to get bashed on but shamita wasnt that innocent either and was provoking her with her fake brother.

Edited by ayaan786 - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

If afsana doesn't improve then she should be the first one😆. Then ofcourse our shamita madam🤣. But sallu apni pyari shamita ko nai nikal sakte😳

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

If afsana doesn't improve then she should be the first one😆. Then ofcourse our shamita madam🤣. But sallu apni pyari shamita ko nai nikal sakte😳

That’s why I made a poll without assuming rigging by BB - what does juntaa think and over 2-4 weeks. So if you have anyone in hit list. Then there is room for that vs BB trying to make her top 5 in khairatee like her privileges in house. 🤗

Mere heesab se juntaa not buying what they selling as even in OTT they didn’t. Poll can help determine :). 

Suyaash. Mansi. SP. Wtf armu and others :) Come on now. Don’t Bhao khao and wait for invites to vote and comment 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

That’s why I made a poll without assuming rigging by BB - what does juntaa think and over 2-4 weeks. So if you have anyone in hit list. Then there is room for that vs BB trying to make her top 5 in khairatee like her privileges in house. 🤗

Mere heesab se juntaa not buying what they selling as even in OTT they didn’t. Poll can help determine :). 

Tab theek hai😆. But first afsana should go agar improve nai hui phir shamita within 2-4 weeks🥳

Ha finals par pahuchkar she will be out😆

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Tab theek hai😆. But first afsana should go agar improve nai hui phir shamita within 2-4 weeks🥳

Ha finals par pahuchkar she will be out😆

Bhai. Finals bahoot dooor hain. We just determined yeh langoor mein angoor kaun hain 😂😂😂. 

Btw sab theek ? Happy Monday to u :)

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

bb is supposed to be in hindi but sunday during shower task madam gluten free was talking in English and even salman responded in English special rules for her

Originally posted by: djoker

bb is supposed to be in hindi but sunday during shower task madam gluten free was talking in English and even salman responded in English special rules for her

Let me quote one of my fav GOT quotes (well there are too many to really say fav)

“It’s not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy.”

Shamita ka translation … Being (so delusional) about who I am is not easy. If it was easy. Everyone would be  :) 

yeh silsila OTT se chal rahaan hain. Aur going on and on and on 😂😂😂. Like her explanation to Afsaana. Punjabi is wrong. Englisb BB also understands now (as if they didn’t understand before but now that shamo has come. Woh bhee BB seekh gaye) 😂😂😂

Aapko maloom hain. Akshara ko BB ne evict kar deeya for her bhaaree bharkham Hindi ? Despite the votes ? 😂😂. Shamita understand naheen kartee. Chalo niklo. Gaabaa gone. We can pretend you should also go and gone 😂😂😂.