Pehli Nazar : Abhiya OS !! PKYEK 11th Anniversary Special 🥳🥳

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Abhay.. Abhay......  Yes Mom! 

How long are you going to take? We are getting late.. They must be waiting for us . 

Few more minutes Mom! Getting ready. 

Abhay curses himself while getting ready, Don't know why am I stuck in this all mess.. No one want to understand my feelings.. what's the need for all this when it's going to end even before starting... He looks at himself in mirror before going and sighs!

Abhay, his Mom and Dad reaches near a bunglow and come out of their Car! Abhay feels uncomfortable and hopes for any Miracle to happen.. A middle aged man Welcomes them and all enter inside ! 

Typical Alliance...  Abhay rolls his eyes thinking this, but because of goggles no one notices. πŸ˜†

He hates this kind of things! No love, not even acquaintance.. Direct marriage! Who does that.. atleast not Abhay Raichand!!! 

He Never imagined that these kind of things will happen to him.. He wants to get married to a girl who understands him and vice versa NOT like this . πŸ˜’

Both families are talking nicely.. Abhay is trying hard to smile but failing miserably. He came to know about all of this just a day before or Can say Yesterday Night only ! Abhay looks at the paintings which are placed on the Wall, then he looks at the Ceiling fan and floor! Damntt.. He has no idea what to do and everything is unfamiliar except his Mom Mrs.Haseena and his Dad Mr.Chand Raichand! 

An elderly lady offer him to have some stuff as if he came here to eat πŸ€£ ! He glances at the table giving an unbelievable look, full of oily snacks #chipchip . He looks towards the door and thinks when will this all Drama end..  πŸ₯±

That lady insist again, Abhay wanted to deny but Haseena signs him to take it while doing her neck dance..πŸ˜† She tells He is a lil shy type, when it comes to  marriage or meeting new people..  Abhay looks at a plate full of Samosas, which are mocking Abhay's fitness but dance in happiness  when he simply picks a three headed samosa. 

While Chandeena just sip the Roohafza drink πŸ˜‰

Chand then asks for their future daughter in law as he wants to see her.. The same elderly lady goes to a room and a girl in saree comes. 

She greets everyone! ChanDeena praises her while Abhay doesn't even glance at her! Haseena asks Abhay, Do you like her? Abhay gives a  look of disbelief to his Mom while Chand tells I think Abhay wants to talk to his Would be wife alone for sometime β˜ΊοΈ

Abhay instantly glares at his dad..😑 Chand tells Don't feel shy Abhay, go and talk.. Abhay gets up from the sofa, the same elderly lady directs him to go upstairs.. Both families again get indulge in their talks.. 

Abhay is waiting on the terrace looking at the sky! He thinks Damn if I had any powers I would have jumped and escaped from here ! Like a... Like a kangaroo.. πŸ€£

Abhay screams a Noooo... 😨 & drops the idea of jumping after thinking about a kangaroo but still wanting to escape . If they were not mom's close friends I would have never come here, hell with this Typical Alliance.. 

The Girl comes there and Abhay hears her footsteps! But does not turn, Actually not interested in talking anything to her! Few minute passes........ They maintain a silence like they are already married and have fought over something. πŸ€£

Abhay thinks What to do now how to reject her nicely.  The Girl is also confused but thinks Abhay is shy, So she introduces herself... 

Hi! I am Pia Dobriyal. πŸ˜ƒ

Abhay takes a deep breath  & turns to her but looks away resting his back on the railing of the terrace, giving a not interested look.. Pia waits for him to say anything but then finally speaks *I am not interested in this marriage!* 

Hearing an unexpected sentence from her, Abhay's eyes automatically falls on her for the first time .. β€οΈ

and this is HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Kaya, 11 years ago.. πŸ˜³

A 6 year old girl , sitting on Abhay's lap makes a pouty face and says is this true mumma ? Abhay smiles seeing her antics, Pia pecks on Kaya's cheeks and says yes all true. Why are you asking this huh! Kaya looks Abhiya one by one and says because you will never say No to my dad😳 , my dad is handsome. Pia rolls her eyes while Abhay smirks. Pia then carry Kaya into her arm and says story time is over now , you need to sleep. Kaya hugs Pia lovingly and says okay sleeping.. But I want to know why did you say that? 

Pia asks What? that *I am not interested in this marriage* huh!.. Kaya nodes !

Pia laughs while Abhay tells your Mom told the exact words which I wanted to tell her, simple! Kaya asks then how both of you ended up together? Abhiya look each other & with a secretive wink to Pia , Abhay tells may be because we were DESTINED πŸ˜‰ & his eyes sparkles remembering something ! πŸ˜Ž

Special thanks to My Friend Mythili πŸ˜³ for the plot or should I say the whole story, I just edited it accordingly πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading ! Hope you all enjoyed it ... πŸ€—

Edited by MyDriYa - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail

Tagging members ... 

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Woah Aaru nice concept πŸ€—❀️

It was a nice surprise for their first meet to be told in the form of a storyπŸ˜†.. Although it was a very filmy situationπŸ˜†

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Woah Aaru nice concept πŸ€—❀️

It was a nice surprise for their first meet to be told in the form of a storyπŸ˜†.. Although it was a very filmy situationπŸ˜†

Yeah because it was πŸ€£ 

They didn't tell the truth n πŸ˜†

simply.meghana thumbnail

loved the concept β€οΈ so cute the little story about their meeting when the reality was something else πŸ˜†

the twist at the end was sweet  brought back nice memories 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

loved the concept β€οΈ so cute the little story about their meeting when the reality was something else πŸ˜†

the twist at the end was sweet  brought back nice memories 

I could have write further as to y this story was narrated to kaya but then left it for reader's interpretation πŸ˜† 

Thanks for reading now πŸ€£

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

I could have write further as to y this story was narrated to kaya but then left it for reader's interpretation πŸ˜† 

Thanks for reading now πŸ€£

no problem πŸ€£

i would love to read a continuation if you ever decide to write it 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

no problem πŸ€£

i would love to read a continuation if you ever decide to write it 

If my friend help me then offcourse, I am very bad in starting something πŸ˜†

simply.meghana thumbnail