Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes Afsana is Fire... Garbage fire. It smells a lot.

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

That was unintentional. But then she deliberately tried to pull akasa's pants. That was so clearly shown

Simba was doing same thing with Akasa, but nobody made that issue. First of all, if you are going in Dangal, wera a dangal dress. That was just a Dangal. Is not Salman/BB asked to change cloths for Dangal time?? Girls should learn from this episode, either wear proper dress or do not go into such kind of fight, where everyone is on top of other, kicking, pulling. How many and how did Karan pull people? He was literally pulling and throwing people away with seeing if their head can be hit. He jumped over people with full force with his knees and elbows. People are targeting Afsana for footage, and they are getting it. I found only thing wrong about Afsana, was cursing people to die. Otherwise, she gave back and she did everything in her defense. Akasa was sensible enough to understand the situation and moved on. But Kameena-Kameeni jodi kept poking.

Only thing I want from Afsana is, she should not hurt herself and keep calm while putting classy and kameene poeple to their places.

Edited by BasKahDia - 2 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Simba was doing same thing with Akasa, but nobody made that issue. First of all, if you are going in Dangal, wera a dangal dress. That was just a Dangal. Is not Salman/BB asked to change cloths for Dangal time?? Girls should learn from this episode, either wear proper dress or do not go into such kind of fight, where everyone is on top of other, kicking, pulling. How many and how did Karan pull people? He was literally pulling and throwing people away with seeing if their head can be hit. He jumped over people with full force with his knees and elbows. People are targeting Afsana for footage, and they are getting it. I found only thing wrong about Afsana, was cursing people to die. Otherwise, she gave back and she did everything in her defense. Akasa was sensible enough to understand the situation and moved on. But Kameena-Kameeni jodi kept poking.

Only thing I want from Afsana is, she should not hurt herself and keep calm while putting classy and kameene poeple to their places.

YOU SAID IT!!! 🙌🏻

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Well said! 👍

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Yes Afsana is Fire... Garbage fire. It smells a lot.

And you know how to identify it. Garbage fire smell. Kutch bhi?  😂🤣

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

afsana cursed someone she clearly suffers from anxiety attacks she needs to get out of that house she needs proper medical attention lets not there is nothing support worthy in her behavior 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

afsana cursed someone she clearly suffers from anxiety attacks she needs to get out of that house she needs proper medical attention lets not there is nothing support worthy in her behavior 

She “shraaped” the demon out of Madame Shetty. 😆

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

She “shraaped” the demon out of Madame Shetty. 😆

not funny not really to curse someone for a game show that s another level of toxicity nobody deserves it not afsana not shamita not vishal they should really evict for her own health issues mental health is serious as well as sensitive matter 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

not funny not really to curse someone for a game show that s another level of toxicity nobody deserves it not afsana not shamita not vishal they should really evict for her own health issues mental health is serious as well as sensitive matter 

Oh madam ji! Agar kisi ke baddua dene se kisi ki really vaat lagti na, to yeh duniya kab ki khatam ho gayi hoti. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Oh madam ji! Agar kisi ke baddua dene se kisi ki really vaat lagti na, to yeh duniya kab ki khatam ho gayi hoti. 

what? did you even understand what i said? maine kab bola kissi ki real waat lagne ke baare main all i said ki hasne wali baat nahi h afsana ka behavior normal nahi haa suupport karne wala toh bilkul nahi haa she needs help samajh main aati hai itni si baat ki nahi