Nayaab / Unsurpassed Thread 2 Part 11 on page 1 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Aww great chapter Rashmi 😍!

Sorry IΒ΄m late!

The tangles go on!

I am still not sure about Surybhan's plans. Does he mean it honestly or is he just trying to get an advantage? Jodha doesn't trust him one hundred percent. Something is stopping her from talking about their plans.

Be aware of heart Jodha, it's get easily pleased with shinning Mirror forgetting the fact that no matter how much it's shine, on back every mirror is black!

Love this lines! They are so true!

Jodha replies to Jalal's letter with an arrow. She doesn't understand herself why she didn't kill him. Seems she's attracted to him in some way.

Jalal burns with jealousy when he sees Jodha with Suryabhan πŸ˜ƒ. Abdul realizes his obsession with Jodha. Was she really in Jalals tent or was she just a vision of him because of alcohol...

Sharif's plans seem to be working. With the capture of Khanghar Singh and Jagnnath Singh, he has two important hostages in hand. Bharmal realizes that Jodha helped them and regrets that he didn't stand by her. He also noticed that the attack was not ordered by Jalal, but that the Sharif planned it itself.

In Agra, Maham Anga is making her own plans! letΒ΄s see if she make Ruqaya a piece of it

I love these tangles and plans of the people involved. That makes the story interesting and thrilling πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ!

Another thrilling chapter Rashmi! Loved it β€οΈ!

I'm looking forward to the sequel!

Take care πŸ€—

Etaferahu.kassa thumbnail

Please updates please please please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update n thnxx for pm me

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Please update Rashmi πŸ™πŸŒΊ

Waiting eagerly πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

lkdaswani thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved this! Please update soon, can't wait to see what happens next and read the changes you have made from canon. 

So-So thumbnail

Pls udate Rashmi πŸ™πŸ˜­